Lee Reloading Gear

Had some really mixed info about Lee reloading gear, is it any good or not? :hmm:

I used a LEE Load-All years ago for reloading 12 and 20 bore cases and it did a fair job but I am not really sure how exact the measurements of shot and powder were, and cannot compare to any other loader as I only used that one. My cartridges were only used for vermin control so it was a cost saving measure as much as anything.

OTC

hi oly, The lee reloading gear is ok if your starting out to reload, you could cut your first teeth on it so to speak. the only thing i would advise you to do is get a single stage press. as there is a little bit of play with the turret press. the safety scales are ok but a little bit fiddley compared to rcbs or hornady. i would advise you to get a good set of dies, as they will last you a lifetime, redding i find excellent, easy to adjust. so in saying that everythine else is fairly good for the money. i cut my teeth on the lee reloading equipment and still use most of it till this very day.... once your reloading a while you can sell something and move up a grade if you wish, i use the redding big boss press, redding dies, lyman 1200 dps scales and dispencer. everything else is lee and works fine. ps. i reload in my friends house in the north of ireland. as he gets everything i need, i'm only 15mins from the border. hope this info helps.