whos seen these dvds

Guest SJM

Keira's owner was kind enough to send me these dvds a while back. They are not too bad, the general quality is ok, allthough not as good as the lamping dvds where the camera is operated by someone else rather than mounted with the lamp as appears to be the case in the first Keira dvd (I never bothered to watch the second one right through to be honest) and the music allthough quite jiggy and lively to begin with, starts to get right on your tits after a while. Theres some cracking runs though and Keira pulls off some really nice catches.

I would give it a score of about 6 out of 10 as far as lamping dvds go - hope that helps ;)

having seen the dog run in the flesh so to speak watching her on dvd came as no suprise some excellent takes and good retreives both the dog and the camera man (nighttimenellie) both know there job :yes: well worth a watch and that music is something else :tongue2:

as for the simon whitehead dvd well there,s some good action shots and ferreting in various places from the bottom end of the country through up to the northen end longnetting sequences at night and some lovley scenery and plenty of rabbits :yes:

Edited by woodga
  • 2 weeks later...