clifford 11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

awesom little birds

jst for the people who think am chatting plop and got video evidence but dont need to prove myself to any one

page 2 jack theres my girl

Posted Images

alrite i keep an american kestrel and they do get mobbed alot but mines not to bothered shes took 3 pidgeons and they were 3 times the size of her and a couple of starlings there great little birds but you need to be on top of the weight control as theres no room for error

atb

alrite i keep an american kestrel and they do get mobbed alot but mines not to bothered shes took 3 pidgeons and they were 3 times the size of her and a couple of starlings there great little birds but you need to be on top of the weight control as theres no room for error

atb

:icon_eek:

atb

:icon_eek:

:laugh: i no

what you got her weighing at how old is she

shes currenlty molting as a flew her through the summer as my spar was molting and now the spars out she been put down she kills at 87.5grams mate and shes 1

Edited by macavelli

how many grams you feeding her in the day. i think i will have to look in to the wight more and think about getting one

hi mate you will realy need a mentor to help you if your thinking about hunting one of these small falcons you need to hit the perfect weight window to have them killing and it can be very tricky i feed mine twice a day at hunting weight 4grams in the morning and 10grams at teatime and that sees her to the next day if you get one of these superb little falcons get hands on help mate it can be critical with there weight as mine wouldnt entertain quarry 1gram heavier than her hunting weight

atb hope this helps

ive had em in the past,theyre excellent little birds,but like macavelli said you have to keep on top of their weight,there is very little room for error,a female i once had took starlings,sparrows and the like but never had a pigeon although she did have a young collared dove once :thumbs:

ive had em in the past,theyre excellent little birds,but like macavelli said you have to keep on top of their weight,there is very little room for error,a female i once had took starlings,sparrows and the like but never had a pigeon although she did have a young collared dove once :thumbs:

:rocker: awesom little birds

• Like 1

they are awesom little things that what puts me off is the weight just so hard to learn. they ant that many people out there now with kestrels i would love to get a mentor on them els well with hh

well if you ever want a day out with mine ur welcom to come down liverpool but youl have to come along with my sparrowhawk as i said the kestrels molting

atb