Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

LOOKS MORE LIKE A PUG THAN A PATT

just to give you some advise, ive just looked at your gall u got a terrier with dalmation in it, a black thing with foxes ears, and a brown dolly terrier, f**k me you got some cheek with that f*****g lot mixed bread shite.at least mine was bread to do its job this line dont welsh on big claws never mind the holes your down.lot of tits on here that dont know what there talking a bout yea and i bet you shoot before the dog gets hold :hmm:

i no but mine work nuttall must of been trying to keep the lemon line to himself cheers mate i want one :laugh:

just to give you some advise, ive just looked at your gall u got a terrier with dalmation in it, a black thing with foxes ears, and a brown dolly terrier, f**k me you got some cheek with that f*****g lot mixed bread shite.at least mine was bread to do its job this line dont welsh on big claws never mind the holes your down.lot of tits on here that dont know what there talking a bout yea and i bet you shoot before the dog gets hold :hmm:

i no but mine work nuttall must of been trying to keep the lemon line to himself cheers mate i want one :laugh:

ANOTHER NONE DONATOR :hmm: READ SOME BOOKS AND STOP CROSSING DALMATIONS WITH TERRIERS FOOL i could put pics up but i aint silly like you :icon_redface:

ANOTHER NONE DONATOR :hmm: READ SOME BOOKS AND STOP CROSSING DALMATIONS WITH TERRIERS FOOL i could put pics up but i aint silly like you :icon_redface:

you did put a pic up you twat of a labx that works rabbits

Looks like a long line of staffs that had a bit of patterdale added to me

na mate just a stronger dog than yours :tongue2:

Yes he's very strong :tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5odO50KzWc&feature=related

correct ;) the line comes out alive thats why grandparents still here :thumbs:

ohh by the way if i know anyone who wants a yorkshire terrier i will let them have your details :tongue2:

There not pure mate they are cross bred :thumbs:

http://www.mypettrade.co.uk/petads/view/388/yorkshire-terrier-x-patterdale-terrier-puppies

ive seen a lot of little shitty patts on here need 5 or 6 of em to do the job, this line are machines ive seen the mother grand parents yes just like some of your with half a lip and the throat ripped but these are bread for the job that gets there throat ripped if you no what i mean. i dont do it but ive seen the line

does he retrieve lol

if thats you in your avatar you look like a nonce mate so if you wanna take the piss lets meet cock

You my good sir...are a clown :big_boss:

FTB

if you cant take it dont give it out its simple

stop talking shite, look at the stiffs you got in your pics before you call somebodys dog you have a dalmation x terrier plus you have crossed a fox with god knows :cray:

stop talking shite, look at the stiffs you got in your pics before you call somebodys dog you have a dalmation x terrier plus you have crossed a fox with god knows :cray:

sell us a half oz of what your smoking an buy yourself a spade.......donggggggggggggg

• Like 1

sell us a half oz of what your smoking an buy yourself a spade.......donggggggggggggg

if you cant take it dont give it, you aint got a clue about dogs as i have seen on your pics they are the worst on this site, ohh yes believe me they are seen better strays. i pay good money for my dogs unlike yourself i thought your a digger of fox and not a breeder,because looking at that black one your a defo breeder.ive met clowns like you before like to jump on the wagon just glad its not in the pub.TOOL :yes:

if you cant take it dont give it, you aint got a clue about dogs as i have seen on your pics they are the worst on this site, ohh yes believe me they are seen better strays. i pay good money for my dogs unlike yourself i thought your a digger of fox and not a breeder,because looking at that black one your a defo breeder.ive met clowns like you before like to jump on the wagon just glad its not in the pub.TOOL :yes:

i must admit that one has me speechless if i ever work out what your talking about il get back to you on it good luck with ole yeller :D

i must admit that one has me speechless if i ever work out what your talking about il get back to you on it good luck with ole yeller :D

:laugh:

another computer mouth. :bad:

another computer mouth. :bad:

good luck with the fox cross and the dalmation x terrier :yes: