Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

Do you own a whippet Danny?

to small for what i work at the min but my wee won is looking her own lurcher so in the near future i will be looking one for her because a lurcher is to big for her she is only 8

Edited by danny300

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

Guest ladyjane

Well whippets are a breed on their own, and anyone that has a pure bred is very protective of that fact, I for one will never race a whippet in a size class, as lurcher 330 says. let the organisers have the balls to say what is a whippet and what aint! YIS Janet

Well whippets are a breed on their own, and anyone that has a pure bred is very protective of that fact, I for one will never race a whippet in a size class, as lurcher 330 says. let the organisers have the balls to say what is a whippet and what aint! YIS Janet

there is to many folk running there dogs and to friendly with the organisers that is fcuking the whole thing up aswell. danny

Edited by danny300

wasnt goin to post nething on this but what gang xactly is up dads hole?? and as I have said before me and Alannah are the ones who own the dogs apart from 1 so if your getting at anyone get at me.These shows are full of people who slabber but thats the doggy world.. I keep myself to myself and tend to keep it that way..

Kirsty

Edited by dannyboi

FOR MAD HAREHUNTER!

SINCE YOUR NOT IRISH AND YOU STATEMENT ABOUT IRISH HAVING NO WORKING DOGS ...HARE HUNTING IS ILLEGAL IN THE NORTH ITS BANNED OFFICALLY NOW .. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SILLY NAME FROM YOU PRICK

looks like you'd need to get your information correct!!! hunting hares is NOT ILLEGAL IN NORTHERN IRELAND"!!! it's organised coursing events!!

you check it out , all coursing hares with dogs is banned, if you call running foot beagles coursing stay in your own comfort zone .

Guest thebigdog

FOR MAD HAREHUNTER!

SINCE YOUR NOT IRISH AND YOU STATEMENT ABOUT IRISH HAVING NO WORKING DOGS ...HARE HUNTING IS ILLEGAL IN THE NORTH ITS BANNED OFFICALLY NOW .. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SILLY NAME FROM YOU PRICK

looks like you'd need to get your information correct!!! hunting hares is NOT ILLEGAL IN NORTHERN IRELAND"!!! it's organised coursing events!!

you check it out , all coursing hares with dogs is banned, if you call running foot beagles coursing stay in your own comfort zone .

coursing isnt illegal,coursing events are. ive already posted a link to the countryside alliance explaining everything.

here it is again: http://www.caireland.org/News/press_releases/New_Law_on_Coursing/

• Like 1

I own 2 whippets and have given up on this subject I have had my 19'' bitch race against dogs over 22'' and only their word that it is a full bred whippet And as whippets are all shapes and sizes who is going to define the pure bred whippet which brings us back to previous topic on this fourm. There seems to be no way of pleasing everyone on this I will and have raced my dogs againts Lurchers

• Like 1

FOR MAD HAREHUNTER!

were did i say the irish had no working dogs if u check i was asking were they show dogs or working dogs u ashhole.a whole lot of people there tend just to keep dogs for shows i know a lot of good doggie men from over there but they tend to stay a way from the pet shows. :fool:

FOR MAD HAREHUNTER!

coursing isnt illegal,coursing events are. ive already posted a link to the countryside alliance explaining everything.

here it is again: http://www.caireland.org/News/press_releases/New_Law_on_Coursing/

BAPP20 waste of time putting that up for him as he,s already shown the f****r cant read.