Part I Destruction and control of rabbits, etc.1 Rabbit clearance areas.(1)The Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries may make orders (in this Act referred to as “rabbit clearance orders”) designating areas as rabbit clearance areas to be freed, so far as practicable, of wild rabbits, and providing for or regulating the steps to be taken for that purpose, and may by a subsequent order vary or revoke any such order.(2)The occupier of any land in a rabbit clearance area shall take such steps as may from time to time be necessary for the killing or taking of wild rabbits living on or resorting to the land, and, where it is not reasonably practicable to destroy the wild rabbits living on any part of the land, for the prevention of damage by those rabbits, and shall in particular comply with any directions contained in the rabbit clearance order as to the steps to be so taken or as to the time for taking them.

as long as they are not left to breed out of control and are have there numbers controlled then they are under control.. thats what the word mean CONTROL.. if it meant to wipe off the face of the world it would say otherwise.... try reading a dictionary and looking up the word control

i will call in again next time i go that way and get them to type it out for me and get it scanned and pasted up..

You missed the rest of it mate

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wEGll7stNS4J:www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Eliz2/2-3/68+%22rabbit+clearance+order%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

not going to be penned mate... that was something somebody mentioned to me but i aint gonna do that now as i dont need too. no access to water lol there a bloody spring that runs through the fields thats the cows drink from.... not the normal bottle of vitel water you see wild bunnies drinking or vintage wine yours probly drink..

anyway you can all grumble on as much as you want they have no problem so kiss my anus i cant be botherd arguing anymore... goodbye thanks for the fun..

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GO READ HIS OWN POSTS, CHECK OUT POST 15.......... :D :D THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY BOLLOCKS........ :bye:

not going to be penned mate... that was something somebody mentioned to me but i aint gonna do that now as i dont need too. no access to water lol there a bloody spring that runs through the fields thats the cows drink from.... not the normal bottle of vitel water you see wild bunnies drinking or vintage wine yours probly drink..

anyway you can all grumble on as much as you want they have no problem so kiss my anus i cant be botherd arguing anymore... goodbye thanks for the fun..

Big climb down lad ...

This translates into i have been rumbled, Grant you never called in at Natural England did you, you never spoke to anyone, does the farm really exist? I'll still call them tomorrow and post the response Grant.............busted muthafucka!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you changed your mind, now just to get someone to deliver all the rabbits and pheasants :yes:

Glad you changed your mind, now just to get someone to deliver all the rabbits and pheasants :yes:

Pheasant order.....................???? So sorry to have bothered you Grant, heres my card............... :D

Pheasant order.....................???? So sorry to have bothered you Grant, heres my card............... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If only it was a joke :yes:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/214038-pheasants-wanted-south-yorkshire/page__fromsearch__1

no i didnt call natural england again learn to read i called in as i was next door.. get to specsavers you retard.. thread is closed as far4 as i am botherd, they said i can and iam going too. also yes i have had offers of some rabbits thanks. :boogy::toast: bye from me haha :bye:

You calling other folk a retard, oh the irony. We shall see what they say tomorrow Granty boy, i will also get the name of the person i speak too. You are either an anti or the sort in this game with no moral compass or ethical view. Let me know when you get your project underway, i'd love to see the proof :laugh: Anyway you keep saying you are going and not replying anymore, i'd at least have a little, not much but a little respect if you actually did.......