Those who wish to ring me

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John your not missing anything mate the Anti has been Banned and the foolish old foul mouth gent who cant talk about anything but shit turds and farting will follow him shortly. With regards S R having loads of ground i hope that's :feck: true and some for free from AT that's got to be a joke BILLY,S WEEKLY SPRINGS TO MIND . . For me the one acre plot with a single tree in the middle were i can leave my lonely high seat is all i need but did i mention that one acres hold lots and lots. :whistling: You are an old tosser and the only thing under your old belt is you chastity.

PS DONT WORRY ABOUT RAISING MY BLOOD PRESSURE WITH YOUR TOILET DOOR JOKES MY HEART CAN TAKE IT. :laugh::laugh:

Guest john5

John your not missing anything mate the Anti has been Banned and the foolish old foul mouth gent who cant talk about anything but shit turds and farting will follow him shortly. With regards S R having loads of ground i hope that's :feck: true and some for free from AT that's got to be a joke BILLY,S WEEKLY SPRINGS TO MIND . . For me the one acre plot with a single tree in the middle were i can leave my lonely high seat is all i need but did i mention that one acres hold lots and lots. :whistling: You are an old tosser and the only thing under your old belt is you chastity.

PS DONT WORRY ABOUT RAISING MY BLOOD PRESSURE WITH YOUR TOILET DOOR JOKES MY HEART CAN TAKE IT. :laugh::laugh:

toilet door jokes and being an old tosser all in one statement :laugh::laugh: wow :laugh: i didnt realise i had another fan :laugh:

everything else has gone over the top of my head and i am still smilling at being an old tosser :laugh::laugh:

thanks again mate for the explanation :laugh::laugh:

PS you have incomming :laugh::laugh:

John your not missing anything mate the Anti has been Banned and the foolish old foul mouth gent who cant talk about anything but shit turds and farting will follow him shortly. With regards SR having loads of ground i hope that's :feck: true and some for free from AT that's got to be a joke BILLY,S WEEKLY SPRINGS TO MIND . . For me the one acre plot with a single tree in the middle were i can leave my lonely high seat is all i need but did i mention that one acres hold lots and lots. :whistling: You are an old tosser and the only thing under your old belt is you chastity.

I see you like posting up real names David so that the anyone looking into these forums can create problems.

I of course could reciprocate and post yours up with your full name and address so that any antis looking in can come around to you house, but I wont, I have reported your post to admin to let them deal with it.. Bye

Stuart you can have the favour returned i am sure if you ASK your friend Andrew or Bob they will confirm i have all your details.

Friends close Enemies closer and all that. Anyway i need to go on to my one acre and shoot a few transient roe. :feck: Now stay calm you know what it will do to you but a few extra sinfistantan will sort you out.

malicstu.jpg

Edited by wireviz

Well all my "handles" are traceable to me. Easy.

So everything I write I have to stand by.

I think more should be named and shamed, then it would stop these shites publishing half of what they say.

Most, nay, ALL would think twice if they thought their comments could come back and bite them in the arse. :icon_eek:

They have destrution of a forum on their mind and should be exposed asap to all, we could all ignore them sooner then and it would knock the wind from their sails. :thumbs:

Stu. W.V. you should if you think enough of the site tell all you know in the open about this idiot, he may choose to go silent then and do us all a favour. :thumbs:

I think more should be named and shamed, then it would stop these shites publishing half of what they say.

Most, nay, ALL would think twice if they thought their comments could come back and bite them in the arse. :icon_eek:

They have destrution of a forum on their mind and should be exposed asap to all, we could all ignore them sooner then and it would knock the wind from their sails. :thumbs:

Stu. W.V. you should if you think enough of the site tell all you know in the open about this idiot, he may choose to go silent then and do us all a favour. :thumbs:

My word he really has wound you up John ,The problem is because I know who he is as he was a shared Moderator with me on Deertalking when the forum was going everyone thinks that I am responsible for his actions , I have to agree he does have the ability to wind people up and at one stage he had more bans in place on forums than on a church notice board. But hes nothing to do with me and I am not responsible for his actions John neither am i responsible for anyone elses either.

I have enough on my plate contending with the likes of Pinochio David without engaging the wrath of an Ex moderator I was previously associated with. :yes:

My word he really has wound you up John ,The problem is because I know who he is as he was a shared Moderator with me on Deertalking when the forum was going everyone thinks that I am responsible for his actions , I have to agree he does have the ability to wind people up and at one stage he had more bans in place on forums than on a church notice board. But hes nothing to do with me and I am not responsible for his actions John neither am i responsible for anyone elses either.

I have enough on my plate contending with the likes of Pinochio David without engaging the wrath of an Ex moderator I was previously associated with. :yes:

It was on there we first clashed mate and he was banned for publishing photos of another members exploits if i remember.

I don't see you anyway associated with him?

He is responsible for his own gob and should be made to stand against what he spouts.

Instead he allowed to stalk me accross the forums like some sort of predator.

He destroys every thing he comes into contact with through his sniping.

How he manages to keep rejoining i am unaware?

Thought the mods could tell?

It was on there we first clashed mate and he was banned for publishing photos of another members exploits if i remember.

He is responsible for his own gob and should be made to stand against what he spouts.

I know what you mean John as I have exactly the same problem with my friend David Quarrel here also known as Wireviz and his mate Vim who constantly stalks me around the forums, has done for years although I have to say it hes been quite of late for some reason in respect to Vim but my friend David constantly stalks me, still i am getting used to it now .Admittedly know one should have to put up with it and the mods should do something about it ,when we was running Deertalking.com we had all the names and addreses to stop this kind of thing from happening or should I say the administrator had.

Your incorrect about Harry being Banned for publishing photos of someones exploits. He was Banned because of a personal remark in respect to someones health situation and the gentlemans ability to be able to stalk due to his condition.

I also suffer personal remarks/abuse constantly from Wireviz in respect to my condition whereas I have lost an artery due to a heart attack a few years ago and had open heart surgery to correct it, whereas they have carried out a double bypass. All the time I get sly remarks from Mr Quarrel in respect to my heart and condition but the admin team here dont seem to bother about remarks like that,something I find personally unacceptable and deplorable and he is far from being a nice person in my view .

We the Admin team found on Deerstalking.Com found such totally unacceptable. Both the above members mentioned above was denied access to Deertalking.com due to the trouble they caused and its through that like you I am personally stalked by these individuals wherever I post on other forums.

So your not on your own John in respect to being stalked. The difference between me and you I take the piss out of him Trying to ignore shite that hums in close proximity is something you have to learn and adapt to mate.

Edited by Caprelous

I know what you mean John as I have exactly the same problem with my friend David Quarrel here also known as Wireviz and his mate Vim who constantly stalks me around the forums, has done for years although I have to say it hes been quite of late for some reason in respect to Vim but my friend David constantly stalks me, still i am getting used to it now .Admittedly know one should have to put up with it and the mods should do something about it ,when we was running Deertalking.com we had all the names and addreses to stop this kind of thing from happening or should I say the administrator had.

Your incorrect about Harry being Banned for publishing photos of someones exploits. He was Banned because of a personal remark in respect to someones health situation and the gentlemans ability to be able to stalk due to his condition.

I also suffer personal remarks/abuse constantly from Wireviz in respect to my condition whereas I have lost an artery due to a heart attack a few years ago and had open heart surgery to correct it, whereas they have carried out a double bypass. All the time I get sly remarks from Mr Quarrel in respect to my heart and condition but the admin team here dont seem to bother about remarks like that,something I find personally unacceptable and deplorable and he is far from being a nice person in my view .

We the Admin team found on Deerstalking.Com found such totally unacceptable. Both the above members mentioned above was denied access to Deertalking.com due to the trouble they caused and its through that like you I am personally stalked by these individuals wherever I post on other forums.

So your not on your own John in respect to being stalked. The difference between me and you I take the piss out of him Trying to ignore shite that hums in close proximity is something you have to learn and adapt to mate.

Edited by Caprelous

Stu, I stopped posting on the Deertalking forum a long while ago mainly because of Harry's attitude.

I have recently tried to log on, what happened to it its no longer there is it?.

It was closed down due to shite trouble makers John and financially it was no longer a viable proposition to continue.

Edited by Caprelous

Stu, I stopped posting on the Deertalking forum a long while ago mainly because of Harry's attitude.

I have recently tried to log on, what happened to it its no longer there is it?.

It was closed down due to shite trouble makers John and financially it was no longer a viable proposition to continue.

shame on the whole it had its merits.

Stuart Ritchardson what a little liar you are Manlicker stu and all the rest of your names have stalk many a member your self with harry as one of your gang and you have stood by him no matter what he wrote. With regards your heart i hope it is fully mended but don't try and get every one sympathy after some of the bully boy tactics you have used .Like john i don't hide sneak and creep about sites people know who i am and either like me or hate me there f in choice. Now pick your dummy up and get on with it or go the way of your despicable pal.

Now when you pop your head up from behind the sofa i am sure you know who has had run ins with Harry and reasons for it. You are a trouble maker but in your book its always some one else's fault.