• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been no more terriers present no matter who was judging, terriers are falling away at all the shows. And another thing you've got to remember Toasty, nobody makes you go to these show

For All Concerned,   This is Justin Hill on behalf Gilford Terrier & Lurcher Club.   There seems to be a small number of people with complaints about our show in Moira - I am going to respond

to many lads take it serious and for what a rosette and cup as has been said its a day out for like minded lads for a bit of crack and a yarn or 2 and if you win you win and if you lose well tough tit

Lmaf so tell me lurcher 330 how many times has the gilford man that was in the ring on sat with the lurcher judge put your did up as champion lurcher ????

he picked her once in tullylish in 2009 but he is not the only judge that has picked her as champion lurcher in the times i have showed her she also got reserve in DESSY MACKINS show a few weeks ago she was also reserve in Birr and the 32 counties last yeartoast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.gif

Edited by lurcher330

Lol so you say ? So here's how it's played out j duke judges moira and puts up tango then onto ballylough tango judges and you win then j duke partner also wins Tracy gill with the gilford man in the ring with tango did you all not stay down there together ???? Then onto moira again gilford man in the ring again with the lurcher judge who wins ? Need I say more ? Yes I do guess who wins whippet pups ? You got it j duke is it a conspiricey who Iam I to say that BUT YOU NO wHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE A BUNCH OF BANANAS YOUR ALL BENT AS f**k

Lol so you say ? So here's how it's played out j duke judges moira and puts up tango then onto ballylough tango judges and you win then j duke partner also wins Tracy gill with the gilford man in the ring with tango did you all not stay down there together ???? Then onto moira again gilford man in the ring again with the lurcher judge who wins ? Need I say more ? Yes I do guess who wins whippet pups ? You got it j duke is it a conspiricey who Iam I to say that BUT YOU NO wHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE A BUNCH OF BANANAS YOUR ALL BENT AS f**k

who is J duke and i did not stay with them in ballinlough sure i live in Dublin so no need to stay in ballinlough it only takes a 1/2 hour to get there from where i live

Guest ladyjane

Hi Fairplay,

Just saw my name quoted here in your post, 3 times to be precise. I'll justify anything you've said about me or my dogs, but not until I get a bit of FAIR PLAY from you, and you sign your next post, but I doubt you'll have the balls to do that!

Janet Duke

By the way just how many times have you won ballylough ?? By the way I no you did not stay in ballylough but the rest did ????

i won ballinlough once and that was last year .By the way did you enter any dogs in any classes in moira? ,if you did you must be a sore loser and if you did'nt why are you so worked up about it

Hi Fairplay,

Just saw my name quoted here in your post, 3 times to be precise. I'll justify anything you've said about me or my dogs, but not until I get a bit of FAIR PLAY from you, and you sign your next post, but I doubt you'll have the balls to do that!

Janet Duke

sorry Janet i did'nt know your surname

Everything that I have said is true is it not I don't have to tell lies it's there for all to see if anyone thinks there is something going on WELL that's up to them to think that is THERE something going ON ???? If not you have nothing to worry about then ALL EVERY ONE WANTS IS FAIRPLAY X

Everything that I have said is true is it not I don't have to tell lies it's there for all to see if anyone thinks there is something going on WELL that's up to them to think that is THERE something going ON ???? If not you have nothing to worry about then ALL EVERY ONE WANTS IS FAIRPLAY X

Well i have nothing to worry about then

Fairplay ..Im the gilford man who you have been slating on here & i know exactly who you are ,as does a number of people as your not kidding all of us ,you obviously have an

axe to grind with me and my fellow organiser but i thought you would have maybe addressed any issues you had with the show

afterwards face to face but your obviously not the type of person that can do this .So im not going to have a tit for tat with you over the internet until you have the swingers to reveal to everyone your true identity..

I.Davison

• Like 2