• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 donnyc

donnyc

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:05 pm

Whats the lightest load 2 inch cartridges freely available??For my .410 pistol. :)

#2 donnyc

donnyc

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:06 pm

Whats the lightest load 2 inch cartridges freely available??For my .410 pistol. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

NO ONE?? :(

#3 Guest_Ditch_Shitter_*

Guest_Ditch_Shitter_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:30 pm

Donny; I'm afraid I have no answers for ye mate. Been decades since I handled a .410. I also wonder if that's truly ye own national flag there? Because, if so, I suspect ye'd be better asking a local gun shop. Things might be slightly differant in Europe?

Main thing I'm here for though is just to ask what ye intend to use such a tool for? I've only ever known two guys have them. One, decades ago, had one - as far as I could tell - simply because he was allowed and it was such a gorgeous thing to own. Now I know of a pro' pester who has one and uses it to pop rats inside roof spaces.

Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with either of those guys, so I can't even ask them for ye :( Sorry.

#4 donnyc

donnyc

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:41 pm

Donny; I'm afraid I have no answers for ye mate. Been decades since I handled a .410. I also wonder if that's truly ye own national flag there? Because, if so, I suspect ye'd be better asking a local gun shop. Things might be slightly differant in Europe?

Main thing I'm here for though is just to ask what ye intend to use such a tool for? I've only ever known two guys have them. One, decades ago, had one - as far as I could tell - simply because he was allowed and it was such a gorgeous thing to own. Now I know of a pro' pester who has one and uses it to pop rats inside roof spaces.

Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with either of those guys, so I can't even ask them for ye http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... Sorry.

I wonder about the flag too.I use it round barns and feed stations.Also when digging its a handy tool .proper job its called the Tukaway .rgds don

Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with either of those guys, so I can't even ask them for ye http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... Sorry.

I wonder about the flag too.I use it round barns and feed stations.Also when digging its a handy tool .proper job its called the Tukaway .rgds don Now Ive changed the flag all my pics will be banned

#5 Shamo

Shamo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:37 pm

Don, I suspect you will have to get in touch with someone who re-loads their own Cartridges. I have used .410 Pistols in Hunt service and used standard Ammo for long barrelled Shotguns. Overkill in an Earth, but fine for doing a Bullock. As a .410 in Pistol form is not the 'norm', I suspect you will struggle to find any lighter Cartridges as standard issue. Gun Shop should know who is loading their own Ammo and may be able to get you together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users