anyone intrested in some pigeon shooting

great offer mate, shame there aint a few more people like you about, dam shame im a million miles away mind, otherwise i would of jumped at the offer, cheers all HH

Thanks mate if you are ever passing by give me a shout and we can go out shooting ferreting or what ever you want atb mark

cheers for the offer mate, id love it however like i said just a little to far lol, hope you get some takers to help you out mate, all the best HH

not had that many takers yet mate wish i did as i have nothing to do this weekend can easly bag 100+ birds i am letting the first fue people shoot for free then i will be charging £30 per person for the whole day with me helping set up and providing a nice hot bacon or sausage sarny and tea/coffie :thumbs: atb mark

there is a lot of pigeons as i said lol had about 15-20+ birds. Coming. Into the decoy at once when you left Atb mark

its always the same ;~) i was away to norham last night and no signal i notices missed calls when i got home i presume that was your house number?i will be in from 7-30 this eve after the gym i will give you a shout this eve cheers

there is a lot of pigeons as i said lol had about 15-20+ birds. Coming. Into the decoy at once when you left Atb mark

its always the same ;~) i was away to norham last night and no signal i notices missed calls when i got home i presume that was your house number?i will be in from 7-30 this eve after the gym i will give you a shout this eve cheers

Yes mate thats my house number.got one of your decoys here atb mark