OPINION'S ON CLUE LIGHTS

I bought a copied lightforce , called the u caller eye , it cost 50 quid with a free filter and delivery its exactly the same as a lightforce but the switch is on the handle like the early 1 and the wires are better 2 , I'd recommend these no shit exactly yhe same and half the price

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are good lamp for rabbits and fox you dont have to light up the country side to put stuff in the bag you just want to spot game not cook them. its what at the end of the lead that counts ma

I use a Clulite and have found it to be exceedingly resilient. Taking any punishment you can think of, also has very good wiring so no mucking about with wet cold fingers trying to play about with wir

clu lite and blazerlights.........rubbish! when buying a lamp u get what u pay for.lightforce r the best thats why they r a little more expensive,but well worth it.i have got both the lazerlight(12v 55watt)and the blazerlight(12 100watt) and neither of them r brighter than lightforces "lance" which is the smallest of the range, with a 140mm lense and 55watt bulb.since i got a lightforce i havnt used the others.ligthforce is the way forward!!!!

those clulites are cracking little lamps had mine years still on the original battery , used it when i first started lamping my young dog but once they know the score the clulite is only any good stuck to the top my .22,

lightforce all the way from then on brother :gunsmilie:

those clulites are cracking little lamps had mine years still on the original battery , used it when i first started lamping my young dog but once they know the score the clulite is only any good stuck to the top my .22,

I think clulites are good we lamps, Reliable as they come and also have good mechanism that lets the filter swivel up and down with ease unlike some other makes on the market.

The only downside i would have is the range of the beam is not as good as other makes but it would rather have a shorter beam than trying to fix things all the time with other lamps.