decoying.co.uk

i would just like to set the record straight ...we are the other decoying website in wigan and are certainly not associated with decoying . co . uk !!!! we have only been up and running a couple of months . we seen the posts and comments on pigeon watch ,made by will beasley ,my husband rang him up to discuss this ,but surprise surprise ..after he left a voice mail saying who he was ,mr beasley will not answer the phone !! we do know of the reputation decoying uk have and we are nothing like them !! we have spoke to the administrator of pigeon watch (teal ) and he as now removed the posts . we also spoke to david at basc ,as we are trade members ,and we were advised to take legal action ,we spoke to our solicitor today . we do not have a shop we are a web site ,my husband as been shooting for over 15 yrs and does know what he is talking about .we have no wish to "rip " people off we are a genuine website and have had many orders from over here and overseas ,we send the goods out on time everytime and we have a secure payment system (sage pay) .so in future before anyone slags us off ,make sure you know what you are talking about , feel free to ring us we will be happy to put your minds at rest .just because we are in the same town dont tar us with the same brush ,we are genuine and honest

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

so in future before anyone slags us off ,make sure you know what you are talking about ,

Sharon, I don't think you will gain a great many customers by having ago at people, likelihood is that you will lose a lot more than you gain. I can see and understand why you are annoyed and I can also appreciate how hard it is to get a new business up and running with out having people "slag off" your service without knowing anything about you, however you must also appreciate the problems "the other company" has caused and the hard feelings. These days people have many options and places to purchase equipment, so I wouldn't take it personally, I'd let your service speak for it's self. One thing is for sure, us shooters like a bargain and love good and fast service, if your claims are true I am sure you will see good reports referring to your business in the coming months, which will prove so much better for a new start up than getting involved in a slanging match on forums.

John

dont mean to be aggressive ,but its annoying when people post stuff without knowing the full facts .

like i said we dont want to be associated with "the other firm" . so far it as not damaged our sales but if it carries on it might well do ,people will not bother ordering anything "just in case" we are in with the bad lot . i read on here that we have no positive feedback on e bay ,that is not true . all we want is for people like you to give us a chance ...i can swear you wont be disappointed ,this is our livliehood and we dont want to mess it up

all we want is for people like you to give us a chance ...i can swear you wont be disappointed

It's always a good idea to contact the mods and offer a 10% discount or free P&P to THL members, now that should get you some positive feed back ;)

As I say, let your service speak for you and you will not go far wrong.

John

Edited by HUnter_zero

we already donate money to certain wildfowling clubs across the country ,for every member who buys off our site and states in the comment box which club they r members of .

as for the discounts im sure we can sort something out which will suit the members of this forum .

we already donate money to certain wildfowling clubs across the country ,for every member who buys off our site and states in the comment box which club they r members of .

as for the discounts im sure we can sort something out which will suit the members of this forum .

Not all of us go Wildfowling, in fact you would be better off donating to the dogs trust as most shooters/hunters/ferreters own dogs! (not telling you how to suck eggs). In these here hard times, a small donation to ones own pocket, albeit with slightly less tax relief to the donor is always gratefully received.

You come on here to defend your good name and it's ending up costing you guys money ;) I'll get my coat....Taxi...

John

dont know about the history with the other company other than whot ive just read on here, but if your running a purely internet based company then reputation is everything as theres no glossy mags, windows and racks full of things to pull in customers. everything relies on your reputation/feedback. These sort of sites will be your advertising agents as word travels fast around them. :hmm: :hmm:

we donate £1 to the clubs for every order they place ,which they are very grateful of .plus we also do free postage on some items .

i have not come on here to start a fight i just wanted to defend our name . all we want to do is make people aware that we are in no way connected with the other company in our town .

paul .that is why i came on here ,to set the record straight ,because i know how word spreads on these forums . im not trying to force anyone to buy off us ,i just wanted to say to people that whatever rumours they have heard about us are untrue ,and to just give us a chance to prove ourselves

i understand that it must be difficult with the other lot being so close and having such a bad rep. perhaps you should contact Ian and set up some form of advertising on here? as with these sites, good things travel as fast as bad things :thumbs:

Is it just me or is something not quite right here?

Is your husband a member of any internet fieldsports forums?

Maybe if he came on here and was validated by one of his shooting club or another well known member it might help? This site can be VERY good for making contacts and gaining a good reputation, as long as you're who you say you are, if you're not you'll soon be found out!

It's the fault of those clowns at Decoying UK that people are rightly suspicious of another company selling nearly the same stuff from the same town on a very similar looking website.

If you're running a web based business then your reputation will stand or fall based on recommendation, the more you put into a site like this then the more you'll get back.

I'll leave that with you, along with the thought that you now have 6 posts, all on the same thread, NO recommendations or validations or posts in any other section.

Perhaps not the best place to start advertising a new business is on the negative thread about peoples bad experiences with another company.

Also, had you not read the bit that says "NO TRADE ADVERTISING" on this site?

Like I said, if you're good you'll soon gain a good reputation, if you're connected in any way with that cock from Decoying then I hope it's a long cold winter for you ............... and if you need to sell your Range Rover Sport quick and cheap give me a shout ...........

P.S. Ian B, is just a screen name for Mohammed Khan, the site owner.

i can appriciate people being wary but like u say we will have to prove our selves ...and we will !

and thank you happy ferret

and as for range rover sport ...we have a hilux wat we have had yrs [bANNED TEXT] my husband was a roofer ,he had to give up work after a fall ...thus the new website to try and make a living