found lurcher dog

Guest GoneToGround1

Guest GoneToGround1

a mate of mine has found a lurcher dog he was found tuesday following his car late at night in the pis*ing down rain. after a few miles he stopped picked the dog up and brought it home after looking at it the next day seems the dog was in a bit of a state its riddled with mange and very thin. the dog has a large sore scab on him too i wont say where because if the owner or someone who knows the dog is on here they'l be able to tell me straight away where it is. anyway i'v got the dog in my kennels at the moment im trying my best to get it right dont know how people can let dogs get in these states makes me sick, i wont put a pic up so anyone can just say its there dog if its your dog or you know someone who has lost a dog in south wales PM me with a description of him and if it matches the dog you can come pick the dog up from me in the mountain ash area. looks like hes been beaten a bit hes very timid and if he sees any fast movement hes on his stomach, also be nice if the owner could put a tidy bed down for him you can see where he's been laying on plain wood or maybe even rough concrete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone wants my number drop me a pm and il give it to you.

Guest GoneToGround1

good for you and your mate for stopping and taking the dog in :thumbs: john

i wasnt there when he got it he stopped and picked it up...it was on a busy road. he wanted to get rid of it so i told him id have him put him right and see if the owner is on here...dont look too young either but looks like he hasnt seen much walking, no muscle atall on his leg he struggles to stand on 1 leg to have a pi*s sometimes!!!!

Guest GoneToGround1

hate to speculate but it sounds like the dog was dumped, if you need help rehomeing let me know.

could well of been mate. if noone claims him im happy to keep him if hes anygood...

theres gets a lot of dogs dumped on the mountain sides up round there ,some wander some stay at the laybys waiting to be picked up.

how anyone can tie a dog up and leave it or throw it out of a vehicle is beyond me,

i group people like these with drug peddlars/nonces/sex offenders and people that rob pensioners for their cash.

and i have a little length of scaffold pole reserved for if i come across any near my family.

if you have an animal and dont want it anymore or cant have it anymore ,then sell it rehome it or give it away and hopefully it will have a decent quality of life with the new owners.

rant over good on you for taking it in :notworthy:

and hopefully it makes a recovery. :thumbs:

Guest Buttermilk

theres gets a lot of dogs dumped on the mountain sides up round there ,some wander some stay at the laybys waiting to be picked up.

how anyone can tie a dog up and leave it or throw it out of a vehicle is beyond me,

i group people like these with drug peddlars/nonces/sex offenders and people that rob pensioners for their cash.

and i have a little length of scaffold pole reserved for if i come across any near my family.

if you have an animal and dont want it anymore or cant have it anymore ,then sell it rehome it or give it away and hopefully it will have a decent quality of life with the new owners.

rant over good on you for taking it in :notworthy:

and hopefully it makes a recovery. :thumbs:

....couldn't agree more. Hope the dog's okay...?

Hey

I lost my MUCH LOVED lurcher dog (taken out of my garden) in west berkshire on 22nd July at approx 7pm, now she was thin as had an intestine problem from being runt of litter but had NO injuries and slept indoors on my bed, but if she'd been picked up and treated rough for 3 days and then dumped who knows what state she'd be in. I have posted lost entries for her everywhere she is dark charcoal grey (nearly black) with white chest, 2 white socks and a white tip on her tail - she is called maddie and I rescued her 5 years ago...could this be her, PLEASE let me know! thankyou 07791108997

Hey

I lost my MUCH LOVED lurcher dog (taken out of my garden) in west berkshire on 22nd July at approx 7pm, now she was thin as had an intestine problem from being runt of litter but had NO injuries and slept indoors on my bed, but if she'd been picked up and treated rough for 3 days and then dumped who knows what state she'd be in. I have posted lost entries for her everywhere she is dark charcoal grey (nearly black) with white chest, 2 white socks and a white tip on her tail - she is called maddie and I rescued her 5 years ago...could this be her, PLEASE let me know! thankyou 07791108997

Sorry to hear about your bitch sally .Lets hope you find her.