what is the best non CO2 pistol

I am getting the HW45 now. having it for my birthday off OH . cant wait to try it out. I want to get a scope for it too :D

You better get your other half to give you some "Wrist Excercise" :angel: then cus its a gun and a half in weight and in kick!!

I would also suggest you get one of the 'Hogue' type grips to slip over the original grip as it will help with your hold consistancy :yes:

Phantom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is the Beeman Model 2004E 177 Air Pistol the same as the hw40?

Hey Jac

They just slip around the wood and help greatly to improve your grip cosistancy.

The best thing about the 'standard' side grip panels is that they are identical to the 1911 45 auto from Colt ;) so you can buy mother of perl, slate, almost every kind of wood there is grips and rubber, but non of them have the finger spacing that the slip on Hogue will proved.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hogue-Handall-Universal-Pistol-Rifle-Grips-/130406934255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item1e5cdbe6ef

Phantom

I am getting the HW45 now. having it for my birthday off OH . cant wait to try it out. I want to get a scope for it too :D

You better get your other half to give you some "Wrist Excercise" :angel: then cus its a gun and a half in weight and in kick!!

I would also suggest you get one of the 'Hogue' type grips to slip over the original grip as it will help with your hold consistancy :yes:

Phantom

the slip on ones are naff better off with some Pachmayr grips if yah can find them they replace the wooden ones i have them on mine improves the pistol no end

Edited by RiffRaff

,other than that i find the trigger is naff compared to my Rhom,,tau 7,,bruno multishot.

Niel

But you and I both know we can not seriously compare the trigger of an alecto to the Rhom, Tau or Bruno can we :thumbs:

That would be like comparing the Steyer trigger to a CP99 co2 job!

Phantom

same as the acuracy shooting the webley one handed it aint gonna happen dood its big its ugly,, just like them bloody edgar bros rifles

same as the acuracy shooting the webley one handed it aint gonna happen dood its big its ugly,, just like them bloody edgar bros rifles

Hey what yah on about? I managed sub 1/2 inch groups one handed with the Alecto :hmm: maybe cuz it wasnt in production at the time, but it sure was SWEEEEEEET

Was even better after I'd put 50 or so down range.

Phantom

i bought a webley &scott typhoon .177 a few weeks ago .Can anyone tell me if its a good pistol as i know feck all about air guns

Seeing as your in LaLa Land, I'll forgive you for buying it.

I almost made the mistake of buying a Typhoon :yes:

Everyone who I know that shoots pistols have all had a try with one (and I know a lot) and they all regret loosing their money.

The hype was good, but in the real world a fully recoiling spring pistol such as the GAT is a far more accurate pistol.

Its okay for bashing cans where accuracy is not essential but when it comes to paper punching :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Phantom

Jac is the 45 .177 or .22?

Nearly all my .177 pistols got fed D&N Geco's they all loved em. Although my HW40 got on better with the Eley Wasp and Webley Harrier (and apparently the Harrier are a crap pellet)

If you log into the UBC and ask what pellet for a 45, most of the owners on there will give you their choices :thumbs:

Phantom