colli bull grey pups for sale 3 left smoth coted white bitch smoth blueish/sandy dog and broken coted dark red dog. mother 2nd gen bull grey 23inc tts very game and very tight turner when behind game lacks a bit of top end speed but good all rounder. father is my old bluemerl colli grey 26inc tts verry game and was very fast was a realy gud dog when he was younger he is the gamest colli grey av seen. pups are bred for own use av kept a bluemerl bitch out of the litter. looking for £100 a pup wormed and flead up 2 date they are 7 weeks and 1 day to day any questions plz ring on 07845632090 no times wasters mother and father can be seen. thes pups should make round about 24 25 tts should be a good speed and a good bite

post-23079-062271000 1277455477_thumb.jpg

post-23079-040484400 1277455619_thumb.jpg

colli bull grey pups for sale 3 left smoth coted white bitch smoth blueish/sandy dog and broken coted dark red dog. mother 2nd gen bull grey 23inc tts very game and very tight turner when behind game lacks a bit of top end speed but good all rounder. father is my old bluemerl colli grey 26inc tts verry game and was very fast was a realy gud dog when he was younger he is the gamest colli grey av seen. pups are bred for own use av kept a bluemerl bitch out of the litter. looking for £100 a pup wormed and flead up 2 date they are 7 weeks and 1 day to day any questions plz ring on 07845632090 no times wasters mother and father can be seen. thes pups should make round about 24 25 tts should be a good speed and a good bite

good luck with the sale mate...hope they go 2 a good home....

atb mate the price is right

pups looking smart now dan :thumbs: thats last pic looks mint . if my pup ends up like the dam or sire ill be very happy good luck in finding them a good home mate :thumbs:

they are lil minters mate wish i could keep them all lol but carnt keep every thing can i. if my pup end up half as gun as the mother of father a will be a happy man.