Derek Canning breeding his peregrine falcon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play.. you are incapable of answering a question,   I am anything but a fool,, but you ,it seems, are nothing but a total arsehole,, you have now convinced me you are a worthless tool who woul

Why ?? because all your bitching and bleating and boring mindless endless sermons put me off !! hahahahaha get a grip mate,, have a good look at yourself,, and tell me you`d want to get involved with with yourself if you wanted to take up falconry !!

Trying smart arse comments to divert from what is actually a serious comment shows the lack of defense you really have against being accused of destroying the image of a fine sport!!!

There yah go !!!!! lol

' timestamp='1325804296' post='2421565']

Silly names for a silly person.

What exactely does that mean ?? Is that a serious response ? Again,, since you decided to reply,, I will ask the same as I have above,, try an answer that makes sense,, as opposed to nonsense in an effort to look clever

I`ve been out bud,, and I did love it,, it`s always been something I`ve wanted to try,, ferreting to the bird,, and I tried flying it as well,, A fantastic thing I`ll repeat and never forget

It`s just this bloke and all the pish that surrounds him,, makes it sound as appealing as the clap,

Judging by the fact he`s reading this and not replying,, I can only assume he has googled,"dealing with a mouthy twat on a forum" and is copying 8 pages of drivel to paste on here

I`ve been out bud,, and I did love it,, it`s always been something I`ve wanted to try,, ferreting to the bird,, and I tried flying it as well,, A fantastic thing I`ll repeat and never forget

It`s just this bloke and all the pish that surrounds him,, makes it sound as appealing as the clap,

Judging by the fact he`s reading this and not replying,, I can only assume he has googled,"dealing with a mouthy twat on a forum" and is copying 8 pages of drivel to paste on here

good man seen his avatar i bet you he breeds the ass off that too

' timestamp='1325804296' post='2421565']

Silly names for a silly person.

What exactely does that mean ?? Is that a serious response ? Again,, since you decided to reply,, I will ask the same as I have above,, try an answer that makes sense,, as opposed to nonsense in an effort to look clever

You are being stupid.

In what way ?? I have stated what I think,, and you have replied with nonsense. I am definately not being stupid,, just stating it as it is,,

And what does the silly names bit mean,,,, elaborate! hahahaha fat chance,, unless you can find the correct page to cut and paste

rake aboot some decent lads involved in falconry love to get out and actually do a bit not just bang birds up and breed the ass out of them get out with someone doing a bit youll love it

How many peregrine falcons do I breed per female each year and how many per year would cover the comment 'breed the ass out of them''?