seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

another one bought direct of cn he said it will grow into something good and its funny bark will get a lot better good coat on it like teh old stuff had cant wait for next yr

P230410_17500001.jpg

did you own scout,?????

was he nuttal stuff???

heard he was shite as well

may time madness come back in dec lol i just love summer madness me lol

• Like 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

another one bought direct of cn he said it will grow into something good and its funny bark will get a lot better good coat on it like teh old stuff had cant wait for next yr

P230410_17500001.jpg

did you own scout,?????

was he nuttal stuff???

i owned scout for 9 months,he was gifted to me by pg, i only gave him back because of all the shit most day time lads talk about dogs,it sickens me to hear the lies and bullshit you daywalkers talk,thats why i got out of daywalking after a few trips i seen what shit you clowns talk and spew over the internet,i went out with him 3 times in the day,he killed when he got a run,but daywalking is not for me,i am a lamper,thats all i do,but i will say this i have seen a lot

of day dogs out on the lamp,most if not all are crap,scout was the best lamping coursing dog i have seen fact,scout took fallow bucks roe cwd foxs rabbit and hare on the lamp,and in all the time i had him not once was he laid up on the hampshire flint he run on.scout was run and abuse by me as i needed to see what i was adding to my own line off dogs,and i did that.the dog never let me down,if you have better on rabbit hare fox roe fallow,show me i have the ground if you got the dog.and i am not bigging up pg or hes dogs,we have a mutual hate of each other.

Friend of mine has got a dog out of Scout put across a whippet bitch. About 23.5", thrown very much to Scout and a terrific dog on the lamp already. Only two years old but will tackle whatever you put in front of him.

P230410_17500001.jpg

did you own scout,?????

was he nuttal stuff???

i owned scout for 9 months,he was gifted to me by pg, i only gave him back because of all the shit most day time lads talk about dogs,it sickens me to hear the lies and bullshit you daywalkers talk,thats why i got out of daywalking after a few trips i seen what shit you clowns talk and spew over the internet,i went out with him 3 times in the day,he killed when he got a run,but daywalking is not for me,i am a lamper,thats all i do,but i will say this i have seen a lot

of day dogs out on the lamp,most if not all are crap,scout was the best lamping coursing dog i have seen fact,scout took fallow bucks roe cwd foxs rabbit and hare on the lamp,and in all the time i had him not once was he laid up on the hampshire flint he run on.scout was run and abuse by me as i needed to see what i was adding to my own line off dogs,and i did that.the dog never let me down,if you have better on rabbit hare fox roe fallow,show me i have the ground if you got the dog.and i am not bigging up pg or hes dogs,we have a mutual hate of each other.

MUTUAL HATE a nasty word u could have said something over breakfast this morning.but it just goes to show you how genuine some people are. me and dread dont get on and he could have come on and slagged scout off but he said how it is and that how it should be. if any of you lads know teh line of dog he has and how he works them , you can uderstand i was pleased he used scout.

• Like 2

what was the dog they put to blondie to get suezie shes anice looking bitch

:clapper:

ok then did you put jamies jack on sue if so when was they born and is the dog with the sheep out of the mateing

no

cheers karlsberg

• 2 weeks later...

this is Hazel out of Casper and Hippy Ians bitch Ruth, Great Grandaughter to Seagull. Age 9

100_0446.jpg

And her two sons from repeat matings with Issac, Great Great Grandsons of Seagull.

Ripper Aged 3.

100_0217.jpg

Finn Aged 12 Month.

100_0452.jpg

• Like 3