Photo
- - - - -

Hawke Nite-eye SR6 Review Please...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 cunninghamb

cunninghamb

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

:tongue2: Hello all,

Thinking of splashing out and treating my self to a late Christams present ;), and from what I've seen on the Hawke website and with the software that can be downloaded for this recticle it seems like the dogs b*llox. So as above, I would like your personal views and what you make of the Hawke Nite-eye SR6 3-12x50 please :)

Thanks very much in advance, oh and anyone wanting to buy a Hawke Varmit II 4-16x44 AO with sunshade by any chance? (PM me) :tongue2: :laugh:

All The Best

#2 cunninghamb

cunninghamb

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:15 PM

Auch well, to late lads! :( . Scope, Butler Creek eye peice and Hawke clear Objectice lens covers also orderd up :)

I guess I will give a write up on the scope when it arrives, I presume it won't be disapointing (Fingers Crossed!)

Cheers all,

All The Best

#3 fasthands

fasthands

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:45 PM

Hi chap, you won't be disapionted.. they are a superb scope.. I had one on my AA S410.
You may find the SR6 reticule a little crowded. I did at first, but once you get set up and get used to it, it's fantastic..I prefer it to standard mil-dot by far.. just give it time and you will be well happy with your purchase, happy hunting chap.. :gunsmilie: