Dog stolen off young girl

http://www.(!64.56:886/group.php?v=wall&gid=207750661325

there is the facebook group i have joined, and i have invited all of my freinds, lets just hope that the pup is returned for christmas, it will make Archies day when he see's him again, i know what i would feel if i had my beloved dog theived of me

Cheers

Trevor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have invited all to join on face book, we just need to get this pup home. I would happily just go pick her up, no questions asked, and return her to where she belongs. All we need is that one PM or call to Doglost and it would all be over.

Just had a call. A 5 yr old down syndrome BOY has had her dog nicked. She only communicates through the dog it's 16 weeks old brindle hancock dog. Any info please ring dog lost or pm me

Down devon area. the parents are realy upset for the loss

Fcuking scum!!!!

I was told it was a girl but then the lady rang and told me its a boy Sorry for the confusion

that is proper sick that poor kid , hope you get it back soon

Things are getting fecking worse.What ever sort of person could do a thing like this to a lad . They need a fecking good kicking at the very least.Gutted for him mate I'll put the word around my neck off the woods and if you can think of owt else I could do to help please just let me know.

ATB

• 2 weeks later...

Still no news of this pup, now the distraction of Christmas is over the loss of Bradie is going to hit the children hard. I Can't see why anyone would target this particular pup, she's too young to be worked and not old enough for breading. Tattooed and microchipped so will easily be spotted if ever taken to a vet and with all the publicity could be recognised anywhere. Surely it would be best to just call the owners and possibly pick up the reward? come to that she could be dropped off at any kennels as a stray and once scanned would go home where she belongs.

• 1 month later...