I am planning a killing spree

So is it a spree , or a work in progress :D

:feck: :11:

Its deffo a spree :yes: C Side

I just aint been able to get back out there yet, bloody fog early morning, busy during the day, had planned on getting back out this morning as it was supposed to be clear.

Woke up with my throat feeling like I'd been swallowing coarse gravel chips all night and my head had a Jackhammer on full speed inside it :cry:

Then to top it all my wife demanded I go into the cess pit known as Hull to act as pack mule for her xmas shopping spree :realmad: GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

Having consumed numerous pain killers for the head :yes: and gone through almost a full box of Strepsils extra I said to her "I'll have my sheperds pie when I get home, I'm off down the cemy and paddock when we get home"

By the time we did get home, the fog was moving in again F :censored: k it

So now I'm catching up with what you lot are all doing, supping my 4 Stella Le Grande cans (with the option to start on a bottle of JD Sour Mash Droooooolllllll) and then, I'm gonna go read January issue of Airgunner :D then go to bed and try all over again in the morning :yes:

:drinks:

Phantom

So now I'm catching up with what you lot are all doing, supping my 4 Stella Le Grande cans (with the option to start on a bottle of JD Sour Mash Droooooolllllll) and then, I'm gonna go read January issue of Airgunner :D then go to bed and try all over again in the morning :yes:

:drinks:

Phantom

Feck it! The last two cans are fecking frozen (forgot to take em out the freezer :icon_redface:)

Well actually they are like a Slush Puppy Ice drink, Stella flavour :boogie:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom