first shine of the season

had my first shine of the season last night, the stock had finally been taken off the fields earlier this week, although half of it still had cows and sheep on and the farmer doesnt want us lamping with stock in them, so only managed a couple of parks, still a nice easy shift for the dogs :clapper:

despite it being ideal conditions last night, there wasnt much about, the dogs ran well and only missed a couple, had work at 4:30 this morning so only an hour out.

it was nice to meet you david, i was surprised being a taff that you left them sheep alone!! :D

lamping002.jpg

see you next week :clapper:

had my first shine of the season last night, the stock had finally been taken off the fields earlier this week, although half of it still had cows and sheep on and the farmer doesnt want us lamping with stock in them, so only managed a couple of parks, still a nice easy shift for the dogs :clapper:

despite it being ideal conditions last night, there wasnt much about, the dogs ran well and only missed a couple, had work at 4:30 this morning so only an hour out.

it was nice to meet you david, i was surprised being a taff that you left them sheep alone!! :D

lamping002.jpg

see you next week :clapper:

it was a good crack :good: mate thanks for the night out you got a handy dog there to.hope you got some sleep be for work.will see you next week for a shine.as for taffys :icon_redface: and sheep never on a first date we are gentlmen :icon_redface: look out next time :clapper::o