snuffing a candle flames good fun...similar to match striking lol.

how does that work do you hit the wick or somthing mite give that one a try later on :clapper:

look at the flame shape a fraction above the wick, when you hit it just right it snubs out, hit the wick it disapears and you have to dig out a new bit.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1
You know your good when you can take down bumble bee's in flight :D

does a hover fly at 32 yards count? was setting up with a niko sterling 10-50x60 on a range.... took two shots though lmao it moved!

As long as you got it with a head or neck shot, its fine, as we don't want to cause any unnecessary suffering.

ATB

Michael

does a hover fly at 32 yards count? was setting up with a niko sterling 10-50x60 on a range.... took two shots though lmao it moved!

Yep! thats good enough :D

cut a load of match heads off (bout 20) put them in tin foil squash it tight when ya hit it i should ignight with a little bang......

in addition to this if you're feeling adventurous get the powder out of something :whistling: put it in with the match heads and get a bloody good distance away before you shoot at it. have fun :D :D

As long as you got it with a head or neck shot, its fine, as we don't want to cause any unnecessary suffering.

ATB

Michael

it was more of a head and shoulders shot, the bum missed the target the rest hit fine...didnt bulls eye though so i'll try harder next time lol (50 mag lol)

• 2 months later...
wouldent be very good on your barrel :( . by th way i didnt mean wether you can hit the match heads (try it at point blank range for all i care!)

well ive never tried it but never underestimate what with practice & patience & disipline! who knows? yeah!! i tried putting some swanvest in my gamo.. once never again it is pointless.

Killed two woodie with on pellet.Catcher :thumbs:

WTF? One shot... Two kills? :boogie: That's the dream!!! Ooorah! :gunsmilie:

t

Went throughth the neck of the first hit the second bang in the head.we all get a bit of luck sometimes :toast: atb. Catcher

Luck? Don't be so modest! "Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity" - Seneca :thumbs:

Killed two woodie with on pellet.Catcher :thumbs:

WTF? One shot... Two kills? :boogie: That's the dream!!! Ooorah! :gunsmilie:

t

Went throughth the neck of the first hit the second bang in the head.we all get a bit of luck sometimes :toast: atb. Catcher

Luck? Don't be so modest! "Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity" - Seneca :thumbs:

Cheers mate your a gent.atb. Catcher :thumbs: