I got some kits at last

lovely pics kay especially the one where your zip is open :D

Jesus you dont miss a trick do you :laugh: its broken not open the jeans only cost a fiver a new zip would cost more than that :laugh:

i dont miss much kay iv a keen eye when it comes to beautiful art :icon_redface:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely pics kay especially the one where your zip is open :D

Jesus you dont miss a trick do you :laugh: its broken not open the jeans only cost a fiver a new zip would cost more than that :laugh:

i dont miss much kay iv a keen eye when it comes to beautiful art :icon_redface:

My pics have never been described as art before Brian , :laugh: :laugh:

thanks Kay i will try & atempt it later tonight if i get peace :rolleyes: Thank you!.

try with something simple to give it a go , its easy though once you have done it :thumbs:

Hi kay thank you somuch i have gave it a go! I have try'd it out on pics of our lab! I want to try it out with a couple of pics i have of the kids thanks kay. Heres my first attempts.

DSC00358-1-1.jpg

and again

CAM_0215-1.jpg

Thank you again kay.x

Well done Terrie thats good for a first attempt, its quite easy once you know what to click it took me a few go's before the finnished result looked right :thumbs:

wow now that is a cracking pic! I havent handled our kits much this year as my partner has done most of it this year but i must make more of an effort & get up there before he does :D

Once again Thank you kay

wow now that is a cracking pic! I havent handled our kits much this year as my partner has done most of it this year but i must make more of an effort & get up there before he does :D

Once again Thank you kay

Your welcome Terrie

he was the biggest but one of the jills isnt much smaller than him a few more weeks & i reccon she will catch him up

the little runty one is over 100 gramms smaller than the male but she is very active & agile was climbing up my legs trying to bite me earlier :laugh: :laugh:

Use the slider on the brush & when its tiny do round the edges so you dont pick up the colour where you dont want it , , zoom in on the image as well a lot easier when doing tiny areas