Webley Spectre .22

Well I started with a Beeman R7 in .177 (Weirauch HW30 I think) for the backyard for squirrels and such but at this altitude not only wouldn't kill a squirrel but was quite embarrassing in front of the wife's grandfather who has a $30 gun from WalMart that was dropping pigeons when I couldn't. :cry:

I've ordered a Webley Spectre .22 (FX Cylone- Sweden) which has 3 power levels topping out at 34 fpe. Will handle whatever........... Weaver V24 6-24X42 mildot and will being sniping on low power shortly (14 fpe) and have pics of dead prairie dogs for those interested. Supposedly same power adjuster as the UK model just turned upside down? Am told will go through 1/2" plywood at 50 yds. :diablo::hunter:

Will get a photo up shortly. :yahoo:

I cant wait to try them Praire Dogs out FR...have you got permission on them mate?...When im in your neck of the woods next, do you think i could bring the ole "Deuce-Deuce"?...i would to try that little gun of mine out on them!

looking forward to seeing you and the good lady soon.

Kye..

• 2 weeks later...

8 shots to zero then a 20 yd easy shot. The gun is quite solid. Excellent two stage trigger and Logun silencer. Can only hear the valve ping which is ideal for my area. Center chest with no exit- pellet under skin between ribs and hide along spine at 14fpe on low power. Will be doing prairie dogs shortly.

WSSquirrel1.jpg

Very nice mate!...you will be getting a Leopard Cur next!..lol...cant wait to try the Praire Dogs out...im sure you will have plenty of fun in the summer months with that little gun there mate!...and when your lad gets older, it will be a great way to get him into the great outdoors!...

see you sunday!

Kye,..