chav gundog

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dose she let go easly or is the game full of punctures....

either way thats a tallented bull! :clapper:

lets go but likes to have a sniff. :rolleyes: these photos are what she has retrieved tonight. bless her the pregnant doe is nearly as big her but she carried it to my hand and not a mark on 'em (except for the pellets :clapper: ) little trooper that she is did this after she'd caught her eye. (see her squint in the pics)

post-26552-1244153765_thumb.jpg

post-26552-1244153774_thumb.jpg

post-26552-1244153781_thumb.jpg

Edited by mushroom

lets go but likes to have a sniff. :rolleyes: these photos are what she has retrieved tonight. bless her the pregnant doe is nearly as big her but she carried it to my hand and not a mark on 'em (except for the pellets :clapper: ) little trooper that she is did this after she'd caught her eye. (see her squint in the pics)

haha! it nealry is!

how old is she again?

haha! it nealry is!

how old is she again?

thirteen monthes old mate her dad was a long legged irish staffie and her mum was a normal run of the mill staffie. she's just a minature of her dad but christ is she strong. as you can see from the rabbit in the pics she just will not admit defeat!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

i'll try and video some retrieves and post them to show how she works. i think shes an exception rather than a rule her mouth is soft whereas the breed is reputed for it's not so soft mouth. My little mo is for her age and size a very strong, fit and determined dog, she weighs in at nearly 15 kilos which is all muscle and strength. :clapper::D :D

Absolute cracker! Gotta get some vids up, she is a stunner too. At 13 months old and she is doing that.... she has one bright retrieving future ahead of her. :D

Need you to teach my labrador to do that. :clapper:

ha ha :signthankspin: she does hopefully we'll see how she developes with her whistle and signals, fingers crossed mate i'll have the strangest gun dog in country :rofl::D :D :D:rofl:

she weighs in at nearly 15 kilos which is all muscle and strength. :clapper::D :D

Just goes to show you how bad I am with weights....I would have sworn she was lighter than that.

My bitch was 24lb so what's that?......11kg?