sharpei bitch free to good home kc reg micro chipped

hi all my brother just rang me and he has to rehome is sharpei bitch don't know if anyone would like her as a pet

she is a house pet and has been since 8 weeks old she is fully kc reg and microchipped she will come with all lead bowl aned bed also a 15kg bag of dog food that she is on (skinners salmon and rice i beleive ) she is fully house trained and very good with kids as my brother has 3 if anyone is intersted please pm me and we can sort somthing out

she is a fawn in colour she is located in norfolk many thanks

hi all my brother just rang me and he has to rehome is sharpei bitch don't know if anyone would like her as a pet

she is a house pet and has been since 8 weeks old she is fully kc reg and microchipped she will come with all lead bowl aned bed also a 15kg bag of dog food that she is on (skinners salmon and rice i beleive ) she is fully house trained and very good with kids as my brother has 3 if anyone is intersted please pm me and we can sort somthing out

Have you contacted the dogs breeder?? They will most likely take the bitch back and rehome it to a properly vetted home rather than it ending up gawd knows where. The breeders name should be on the KC papers and should be easy to find a phone number for. If not Pei rescue should be able to help.

Setter

Edited by Irish Setter

Have you contacted the dogs breeder?? They will most likely take the bitch back and rehome it to a properly vetted home rather than it ending up gawd knows where. The breeders name should be on the KC papers and should be easy to find a phone number for. If not Pei rescue should be able to help.

Setter

hi setter he has rung the breeder and was told not his problem :angry: that why he has asked me to help all he wants is the right home dose not want to put her in a rescue because that is not what she is :)

all the best moonshine

hi setter he has rung the breeder and was told not his problem :angry: that why he has asked me to help all he wants is the right home dose not want to put her in a rescue because that is not what she is :)

all the best moonshine

Breeders like that want hanging!! :angry:

Rescue these days tend to pass on numbers of interested potential owners rather than to take in dogs unless there is no other choice, if you are interested PM me and I will find the numbers.

Setter

• 2 weeks later...

Please dont do FTGH, you really wouldnt believe the idiots that take dogs or what happens to them afterwards.

Dont take offence peeps but if he must get shut- sign it over to a rescue- that has procedures in place for vetting new owners. If necessary I will get you info on ones in your door step.

Why is he getting rid of her?? How old is she??

mad al may be intrested as he has one at the moment and you know it would go to a good home

I sent a PM for the details and never got a reply. I can offer help/advice about the breed for anybody, but if they can't reply to a PM, the chances are that the dog will end up in the wrong hands. I had a couple of good homes down here that I contacted the same day, so felt a right twat when I had no further info.

This breed need a good home and not any home. :)

Please dont do FTGH, you really wouldnt believe the idiots that take dogs or what happens to them afterwards.

Dont take offence peeps but if he must get shut- sign it over to a rescue- that has procedures in place for vetting new owners. If necessary I will get you info on ones in your door step.

Why is he getting rid of her?? How old is she??

I sent him a message as I do a bit for Shar Pei rescue and what you are pointing out is the truth as we usually end up picking up the pieces so to speak. The rescue will require the bitch be spayed and a donation from the new home after a happy ending for all parties :thumbs:

i did get your pm al sorry i didn't get back to you mate she has a wonderful home for life and if there ever is a prob they have sighned an agreement for my brother to have her back home check done .they already have one rescue and payed a lot of money on vet bills to save him as he was dumped so personaly i don't think i could have got a better home all the best and thankyou for your help ;)

this means that IMO she won't be taking a place at al's or anywhere else that could be needed more urgently