found 2 ducklings HELP

found 2 baby ducklings no mum dead on road along with some ducklings :(:angry::angry: so i picked them up brought them home what do i need feed wise got them in a box with cover and bedding what feed do i need whats best for them i have given them water but need to buy some feed asap cheers from daffy and donald

Guest manda

RSPCA :rofl: theyd only tell you to f**k off aaron if it aint about a hunting act they coulnt give a flying bollock, my mate rang them 5 time (once every week) to report about a dog being locked and staving to death in a shed and by the time 6 weeks later they finally went out it had died! Thankfully the bitch that made the dog suffer has been banned from keeping animals (dont no for how long) Good luck with the chick and have fun lol

we have ducks and really enjoy them, do as suggested above and feed unmedicated chick feed, always have water for them but don't have the dish big enough for them to soak themselves or they catch a chill without the mom there to warm them, unless it is warm where you are at night.

make a small box if you have any hardboad make full circle

so the ducklings dont sit in the corner , if you a can borrow or

have a heat lamp hang this over the top not to low feed small

amount of soaked bread till you can buy some chick feed from

farm supply, make sure they have water not to deep so they

might get wet and get cold , sawdust on the floor change daily

they will thrive

they have taken to our staffy as there mum its so funny where ever she goes they follow i will get some pics up tomorrow i can't stop laughing and she is laying with them. :blink: note to ones self presa no good with small baby birds he is doing his nut to get in the house he is not happy :angry::angry: