You Are talking Total utter Bollocks :lol: , Youve Got A Gun Thats Wanker Than Mine :lol: Pal Stripp it Down Ill Give You A Quid For The Stock , And 5 Quid For THe Gun Bag :lol: Or It That A Trouser Leg , Sorry I Forgot Its Getting Tunned Int It :lol::D

Guest buster321c

Right , i dont know whats going on , but lets not have a witch hunt , or a piss takin competition . He`s bein straight and has already said it`s cheap and ok for a first gun , now give it a rest .

Right , i dont know whats going on , but lets not have a witch hunt , or a piss takin competition . He`s bein straight and has already said it`s cheap and ok for a first gun , now give it a rest .

well said mate, people should lern to cut some slack somtimes...

That my freind is a WESTLAKE B2 and is worth....................... f**k all :whistling:

And im not being funny mate but there's more power in my piss than that gun (ive got one i should know) And really would not advise shooting at rabbits with it, Rat's at close range yeah.

Not trying to put your sale down bud..

dont you think this would have been beter sent in a pm?

You Are talking Total utter Bollocks :lol: , Youve Got A Gun Thats Wanker Than Mine :lol: Pal Stripp it Down Ill Give You A Quid For The Stock , And 5 Quid For THe Gun Bag :lol: Or It That A Trouser Leg , Sorry I Forgot Its Getting Tunned Int It :lol::D

mate, what is the point in posting such a sniedy coment like that? the guy did mention it was a CHEAP air rifle, good for somone just starting out. Or did you not read that? :thumbdown:

I Read It All , Its Just Why Dont He Sell It On His Astate Or Summet Cos I DOnt THink Some One Would Drive 80-90 mile To Pick A Fecking Pea Shooter Up ??????

Edited Cos Off Spelling :)

Edited by Wolly
Guest buster321c
I Read It All , Its Just Why Dont He Sell It On His Astate Or Summet Cos I DOnt THink Some One Would Drive 80-90 mile To Pick A Fecking Pea Shooter Up ??????

Firstly , nobody would drive 80-90 mile when you can post it and secondly , when are you gonna stop with the macho bollox , it does`nt impress anybody , and that crap you pulled with me has`nt been forgotten , so pack it up . Last time i looked this was sales , not 3 yr old section . Wolly , you`ve been told.

Firstly , nobody would drive 80-90 mile when you can post it and secondly , when are you gonna stop with the macho bollox , it does`nt impress anybody , and that crap you pulled with me has`nt been forgotten , so pack it up . Last time i looked this was sales , not 3 yr old section . Wolly , you`ve been told.

and thats coming from the head mistress wolly

Guest buster321c

and thats coming from the head mistress wolly

Oi bollox , any more off you and that black un`s commin to my house , Nicky said :tongue2:

thanks for backing me up i have put this riffle up for some one who has never had a gun before and why do people go onto people like my posts and start slating me off if you don`t want to buy it go back and look at another but i think some of these ass hole just look up cheep guns because they get a thrill of insulting other peoples stuff.