my new pup

Guest stantheman

Guest stantheman

Can any one tell me if it/s normal for a 10 month old bich to finish her season, then her tits start to swell,a week after she/s finished. thanks. not been near any dogs.

Well shame on you Stan !

Fancy putting a topic on this forum and not expecting to be judged by some body or other.

I mean how daft,asking a civil question.....get with it

A few pointers,

1, Pretend to be the wisest man on Earth

2, Tell everyone your dogs arent the best in the world but everyone else's are shit

3,Say you are the most handsome,intelligent ,witty man on the planet

4,Believe all of the above

Not to hard is it !

NOW, back to the computer and come up with a fool proof topic,Plummer terriers is a good one.

You'll have everybody on your side with that one mate

Guest MOLLY

Not wanting to get into anyones argument or discussion :blink:

But i do sometimes post threads about things i already know the answer to, or if i dont can easily find out via friends & telephone. Especially if its something which may interest other people, or young people new into hunting.

Plus your never to old or wise to learn different ways of doing something you already do :yes:

I think its when people 'big themselves up' (is that the right hip term nowadays :unsure: ) when people take offence.

MOLL.

Guest stantheman

Just been to the vets he says it could be develement or mastitas. gave me some pils cost £37. I like to look after my bogs I/m no to old to ask for advice if I/m not sure . Why do some fellers on here have to knock me down .

Just been to the vets he says it could be develement or mastitas. gave me some pils cost £37. I like to look after my bogs I/m no to old to ask for advice if I/m not sure . Why do some fellers on here have to knock me down .

Total respect to a bloke who looks after his Bogs :good:

What do you recommend with the coming drought,a short flush every time or a communal dump ?

Just curious thats all :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: