Campsie Working Terrier Club

cracking working terrier show this one!!!!!!!!

did bill brightmore judge at this venue shortly before he passed on?

No mate i beleive that was the Three Shires club,and i think it was held at the Carron Bridge area.Could be Wrong.

no your right enough. cheers :victory:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clachan, i meant to catch up with you last Sunday, kept getting interrupted. I'll try to make the show, might be back working by then.

Stevie

I saw you were a busy man,hows the legs holding up?Are you over at Neilston at the weekend or the following week?If so we'll catch up then.I managed to catch up with G.and i think he is coming up for the two shows,So i would be aswel leavin the lakies in the kennel.

clachan.

Clachan, i meant to catch up with you last Sunday, kept getting interrupted. I'll try to make the show, might be back working by then.

Stevie

I saw you were a busy man,hows the legs holding up?Are you over at Neilston at the weekend or the following week?If so we'll catch up then.I managed to catch up with G.and i think he is coming up for the two shows,So i would be aswel leavin the lakies in the kennel.

clachan.

See you Saturday, :victory::victory:

you having lurchers as well ????????????????????????????

Unfortunatly we have been trying to convince the holders of the agricultual show to allow us to hold a lurcher show as well as the terriers.This has been brought up every year with no reasons for their refusal.We will continue to push for this but as it stands it terriers only.

clachan

Hope to see every one there,We had a great day on Sunday at Ayr and we're heading up to Kirkcaldy at the weekend

clachan

Thats a shame no lurchers :o

Oh well just have to take my wee fell bitch !!

Sounds a good day atb anythingoes ;)

i was in campsie last night and the boys i was talkin tae said there was no way you wer havin lurchers as yous wer feart it would cause touble

Unfortunatly we have been trying to convince the holders of the agricultual show to allow us to hold a lurcher show as well as the terriers.This has been brought up every year with no reasons for their refusal.We will continue to push for this but as it stands it terriers only.

clachan

Hope to see every one there,We had a great day on Sunday at Ayr and we're heading up to Kirkcaldy at the weekend

clachan

i was in campsie last night and the boys i was talkin tae said there was no way you wer havin lurchers as yous wer feart it would cause touble

Why would it cause trouble??

clachan

clachan

It wouldnt be Irish lad by any chance he never seems to have much good to say about us.

clachan

clachan

It wouldnt be Irish lad by any chance he never seems to have much good to say about us.

Well il say this, i enjoy going to the Campsie Show i never miss it i think its great wee show

clachan

clachan

clachan has told everyone that he has had no reasons as to why they are not allowed lurchers, the guy also said he has tried and will continue to try and sort this, clear enough in my eyes, doubt they are feart it would cause trouble!

cheers

clachan

clachan

clachan has told everyone that he has had no reasons as to why they are not allowed lurchers, the guy also said he has tried and will continue to try and sort this, clear enough in my eyes, doubt they are feart it would cause trouble!

cheers

Cheers mcass you still okay for helping out.Its not long now,not many inbetween Neilston and ours.I think theres one in selkirk on the 30th.

clachan

clachan

clachan

cheers

Cheers mcass you still okay for helping out.Its not long now,not many inbetween Neilston and ours.I think theres one in selkirk on the 30th.

clachan

come clachan get the lurcher up for next year bud :big_boss: atb keano :victory:

Are you not happy just winning with your terrier,you want a double like Ayr,lol See what we can do mate ,we are trying!

clachan

clachan

cheers

clachan

come clachan get the lurcher up for next year bud :big_boss: atb keano :victory:

we would all like this to happen but they are totally terrier orientated they will never have lurcher post the phone number of the organisers and ask them if they have been approached about lurchers the answer will be no .