Campsie Working Terrier Club

The Campsie Working Terrier Club will be holding their annual on the Saturday the 6th of June.It will be held in conjunction with The Campsie agricultural show which is at Hungryside,Torrance,just north of Glasgow.Show starts at 1pm and entries are taken on the day.Programs will be available ringside.Prize money for supreme terrier aswell as usual trophies and rossetts.Qualifier for several shows.For further detail call 07921681314 or 07748321552

All are welcome and theres plenty to do if the wife and wanes want to come.

clachan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you having lurchers as well ????????????????????????????

Unfortunatly we have been trying to convince the holders of the agricultual show to allow us to hold a lurcher show as well as the terriers.This has been brought up every year with no reasons for their refusal.We will continue to push for this but as it stands it terriers only.

clachan

Hope to see every one there,We had a great day on Sunday at Ayr and we're heading up to Kirkcaldy at the weekend

clachan

a,ll see you at kirkaldy on sunday :whistling: come and say hello am the crabbit one fae kelvin valley club :whistling:

Im sure i spoke to you on sunday,im the guy that had the red lakie pup and the pat that you said looked like a mini staff.Always good to put a name to a face.

clachan

a,ll see you at kirkaldy on sunday :whistling: come and say hello am the crabbit one fae kelvin valley club :whistling:

Im sure i spoke to you on sunday,im the guy that had the red lakie pup and the pat that you said looked like a mini staff.Always good to put a name to a face.

clachan

that was angel of this site but i seen youse if you going kirkaldy all give you a shout mate :whistling:

Cheers mate ,it can be a great wee day but like ive said we need the weather to hold up.

Here are our shows qualifiers

N.W.T.F west midlands

The earth dog running dog

Welsh valley

Heart of Wales

Scottish National Terrier Champ at Glamis

clachan

Cheers mate ,it can be a great wee day but like ive said we need the weather to hold up.

N.W.T.F west midlands

Welsh valley

Heart of Wales

clachan

you think you will get your pics on here bud? i took some good ones :boogie:

N.W.T.F west midlands

Welsh valley

Heart of Wales

clachan

you think you will get your pics on here bud? i took some good ones :boogie:

Will get one of the wanes to do it ,ive no got a clue.

cracking working terrier show this one!!!!!!!!

did bill brightmore judge at this venue shortly before he passed on?

No mate i beleive that was the Three Shires club,and i think it was held at the Carron Bridge area.Could be Wrong.

Unfortunatly we have been trying to convince the holders of the agricultual show to allow us to hold a lurcher show as well as the terriers.This has been brought up every year with no reasons for their refusal.We will continue to push for this but as it stands it terriers only.

clachan

Hope to see every one there,We had a great day on Sunday at Ayr and we're heading up to Kirkcaldy at the weekend

clachan

Thats a shame no lurchers :o

Oh well just have to take my wee fell bitch !!

Sounds a good day atb anythingoes ;)

clachan

clachan

Thats a shame no lurchers :o

Oh well just have to take my wee fell bitch !!

Sounds a good day atb anythingoes ;)

We will continue to push for the lurchers,it may have somthing to do with there being live stock ,but they have never realy gave us a reason.

atb clachan

Edited by clachan