Help!My incubator with 12 eggs in was left in the sun by accident for, i think a few hours and the temp went up to 150 farinite.Will they have died or will they be okay?and is there anything I can do? the incubator is back on 99 degrees

thanks

Help!My incubator with 12 eggs in was left in the sun by accident for, i think a few hours and the temp went up to 150 farinite.Will they have died or will they be okay?and is there anything I can do? the incubator is back on 99 degrees

thanks

Almost certainly cooked mate, sorry.

They can cope with a lower temp. for a while but they dont last long if it gets too hot.

thanks

They can cope with a lower temp. for a while but they dont last long if it gets too hot.

crap!

should I not bother incubating them any more then?

thanks

thanks

crap!

thanks

I would throw them out and start again, yes.

thanks

crap!

thanks

I would throw them out and start again, yes.

I am not 100% sure how long the temperature long the temperature was like that though.....