• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill give it a go if i'm not to late but a 2lb plus rudd is only worth 3 points but a twenty rat fish is worth 4, you having a laugh mate? And have i missed the closing date for the comp? And have you missed tench off the list? The weathers warmed up and i'm off in a weeks time! And surely still water barbel shouldn't count { they don't to me any ways!} sorry for being a picky f**ker aaron.

dont forget river's dont open while june for course fishing dont want abig fine do wi

look whos talking..... :D your the one with the name poacher!

LOL well at least you can pay £26 and not av to look over your shoulder ps I am getting old
What about fishing from a boat.. :hmm: ..as you will get well over 150point's in one session once the Mackeral kick in and that's without all the cod that can be picked up a lot easier from a boat..just a thought but what about giving point's on the pound's of fish caught on the day ie 30lb's of fish = 30 points

Cheer's

Millet

good shout :thumbs: you could catch 150 mackeral in th time it takes you to bag up on a fishing lake

Edited by Jack NUFC

Think the problem is he's added to many speices, a seperate 1 for fly, sea and coarse would be a better idea in my opinion, wheres the skill level in catching a bag of carp or mackeral for that matter? But a tope or a monster bream or tench?