basket quickset best price???

hi guys been using trad long net for a very long while now but i am thinking of purchasing the quick set system .so can any of you guys shed some light on any good deals at the moment.. i may just start off with a 50 yard 6z net and then add another 50 yard net each month till i have maybe 3 50 yard quick set nets all in one basket .not sure what to do money is tight for all of us. it does need to be 100% bag though and in 6z or maybe a 2nd hand net or i pay to have one made up any suggestions. i want to keep my traditional nets as they are but i i know that a basket system would play an important part in my current armoury. i can make my own basket as i am a welder fabricator by trade so this may save me some money any ideas guys be much appreciated.

take a look at the net lofts website . top gear sold by a man who works the webs himself .

thank you very much guys i am going to pm molecatcher at some point this week i made myself a basket today so now just need to sort out the net/s any one else with some ideas or prices