Got a duck

Guest chilli

Funnily enough thats the route i was going to take with the orange !! Nothing wrong with cooking mate ! i have to in my house or i get shit food !! Me mrs carnt cook for shit !! :good:

Guest moomin300uk

buddy de glase your roasting tray with a little red wine or port add this liquor to a redcurrant and orange sauce hmmmmmmmmmm also rest your duck well turn it up the other way letting all the juice run through the bird they is plenty of fat in a duck pure tasty cook medium for best flavor oh also score the fat and rub plenty salt over this area and if your stuffing it ares with oranges add a little fresh tyme this gose hand in hand

Guest moomin300uk
They dont.. :blink: .. i was supposed to take chilli a chicken parmo when we went to the fox hunting march in parliment square a couple of years back but i didn't get a good one the night before the march so i couldn't take him one.. :no: ..

Anyway dont they sell the fecking thing's in the shop's now ??? .

Millet

yes i have bought grassingham and barberry duck from the game dealer whole bird average price depending on weight £8 better getting out and shooting your own

Guest moomin300uk

They dont.. :blink: .. i was supposed to take chilli a chicken parmo when we went to the fox hunting march in parliment square a couple of years back but i didn't get a good one the night before the march so i couldn't take him one.. :no: ..

Anyway dont they sell the fecking thing's in the shop's now ??? .

Millet

yes i have bought grassingham and barberry duck from the game dealer whole bird average price depending on weight £8 better getting out and shooting your own

I think Millet was meaning the North East Delicacy.......Parmo :yes:

oh sorry whats parmo???

Guest MOLLY
First time ive had a whole duck !! iam not gonna waste it in a soup am i !! !! !! :laugh::laugh: new i shouldnt have asked a women for cooking tips :laugh::laugh:

And i knew i shouldnt have bothered trying to explain to a bloke how to cook...i never once mentioned a soup :laugh::laugh: Unless you have eaten soup with a whole duck in it before :blink: :sick:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY

Well i f****d it up anyway !! wont be having that again !! chinese was nice though .

Dont worry chilli... the first 1 i done i lite my mums kitchen on fire :laugh:

i got told to light some methalated sprits and roll the duck over the flames

to get the down feathers off, well i didnt realise and melted the whole bottle

of it next to me and it spread across the work top, so i threw a jug of water

over it and it spread even more :icon_redface: towels , curtains went up

next, f**k it nearly put me off cooking for life :D

jay

Rotflmfao :rofl::rofl::rofl: Brilliant :laugh:

MOLL.

• 1 month later...