MY JILLS NEW HUTCHERS

name='kevo_1' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:42 PM' post='979142']

name='The one' post='979106' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:30 PM']Very nice mate only thing missing paddlocks

thanks what do i need padlocks for?

Maybe its just me mate all my hutches have paddlocks on them you just hear of so many ferrets being stolen

name='kevo_1' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:42 PM' post='979142']

name='The one' post='979106' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:30 PM']Very nice mate only thing missing paddlocks

thanks what do i need padlocks for?

Maybe its just me mate all my hutches have paddlocks on them you just hear of so many ferrets being stolen

Lol all you have to do then is come back another night with some snipers and cut through the mesh

I was thinking about padlocks but going to get myself a shed and then padlock it :clapper:

I use realy good quailty welded inch mesh you would have a job getting a start cutting it and the dogs kennelled next to the ferrets would be making some noise before you finished

I use realy good quailty welded inch mesh you would have a job getting a start cutting it and the dogs kennelled next to the ferrets would be making some noise before you finished

Ah well you're aright then someone could easily get into my ferrets.

Iv been looking on free cycle for sheds no hope yet :(