Working Sealyhams

Just wondering if anyone still woks sealyhams :good::good: or have they all been f****d up by the kennel club twats :realmad:

Im pretty sure the terrierman for a pack of minkhounds uses sealyhams or sealyham x's

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109

thats patt 88's (marc) dog. not sure if the link works like :good:.

Iv been out with the dog a few times a good little bushing dog but never had the chance to go to ground when i was there so i dont know if it does work fox, but when marc comes on here he'll be able to tell us. :good:. Only thing wrong she loves running off lol

Guest ROOSTER
the keeper up here has a line of sealyham x russels, hes bred them for 30 odd years, he runs them as a pack.
you talking about j waters if so john uses them for all his pest control but runs them as a pack rather than indivdual digging dogs.
Just wondering if anyone still woks sealyhams :good::good: or have they all been f****d up by the kennel club twats :realmad:

If i remember right a bloke called Jimmy Thompson ( sorry if i got the name wrong),appeared on the F&MWTC video with some,

Dont know the man or if he still keeps them but somebody up the North East will i'm sure