Informer/Snitch

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed those pictures.............................. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

£5 a print

or

£15 on canvas :whistling:

I get them for free off my lass....................well i say free, sometimes she insists on sucking me old chap too................ :o:o:o

I must have missed those pictures.............................. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

£5 a print

or

Might as well get it printed on loo paper for LDR....kill 2 birds with one stone if you get my meaning ;)

The cheek of it............................... :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

youv'e done what any DECENT person would of done al.

as for the others:

a grass is a grass............ffs.....are you all still 12 !!!!!!!

its always wrong until the boots on the other foot !!!!!

and likening a grass to a pedo...........you need help !!!

where did you get i was angry,

im actualy sitting having a good ole laff at this :yes:

i aint got nothing against anybody on here

its the fecking tinternet, get real

just dont see the point in these daft threads, knowing they gonna start bickering

too many attention seekers on here,

not a lot a hunters :(

iv got loads a members that will vouch i dont just talk on a keyboard

ill meet anybody off here for a days/nights hunting

an have met loads so far

so i bid you farewell, as iv never spoke tae you or al before, an i had my reasons

you have just confirmed them for me

:bye:

You dont see the point in these threads because they start bickering...yet your quite happy to join in the bickering once it has started...if not fuel it a little bit.....

And i dont really know what your reasons where or for what....and as for confirming them...im sure you've read something i have written and either not detected the sarcasam...ignored it...or actually thought i was serious....

Like i said i have no problem with you even after the comments made at me....just goes to show that once people have run out of constructive things to say they start throwing insults around and pick on those they expect to be weaker.....

Anyway i am really bored of bickering over something as trivial as what you have heard and believe about me.....the people that matter know the truth and thats all that matters to me.............

Atb

good on you al, its good to see people looking out for the interests of the animals before all else...for all you people slaggin al, picture this scenario, you mate your dogs, nurture the pups and bring them up to eight weeks with your kids who get attatched so you get a soft spot for them but have to sell them due to overstocking...you sell the pup/s to a guy who seems kind and genuine...unbeknown to you your loved pup has gone to a home like this, cruely treated, neglected and walking in its own sh8t....if then the neighbour had a heart and got in touch with the relevant authorities then would you class that person as a grass and would rather your pup have led a miserable life..........or be gratefull that someone did a kind and decent thing and tried to help the dog ?????

youv'e done what any DECENT person would of done al.

as for the others:

a grass is a grass............ffs.....are you all still 12 !!!!!!!

its always wrong until the boots on the other foot !!!!!

and likening a grass to a pedo...........you need help !!!

Whats that all about??? i just came straight to the last page and people were talking about pictures of arses!!!!!

I must be on the wrong site............... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

so when these dogs get taken by the rspca ........are they gonna get a better life.........i know the answer to that

They will for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£5 a print

or

Might as well get it printed on loo paper for LDR....kill 2 birds with one stone if you get my meaning ;)

The cheek of it............................... :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Start lambing in about a week...wait 2 wks or so before coming, will have some pets by then :victory:

Excellent, had a couple of pics done the other day, will email them to you.......... :yes:

good on you al, its good to see people looking out for the interests of the animals before all else...for all you people slaggin al, picture this scenario, you mate your dogs, nurture the pups and bring them up to eight weeks with your kids who get attatched so you get a soft spot for them but have to sell them due to overstocking...you sell the pup/s to a guy who seems kind and genuine...unbeknown to you your loved pup has gone to a home like this, cruely treated, neglected and walking in its own sh8t....if then the neighbour had a heart and got in touch with the relevant authorities then would you class that person as a grass and would rather your pup have led a miserable life..........or be gratefull that someone did a kind and decent thing and tried to help the dog ?????

your only hearing the informers side of the story................... :yes:

yawn :clapper:

too many idiots on here mad al i think your the biggest so far

an miss tarka, you shouldnt start name calling,

fae what iv heard your only on here tae meet married men...

hey im not married thank you very much!

Really hype....damn...i thopught you were, clearly now your not i should lose all interest........lolo

i am marrid.

:11: