looking for help

I live in Durham i should say Stanley and have lots of nets but no land to put them on I have one dog and 12 ferrets 4 of them I work so if you can show me the ropes and get me out of the house I would love it if any one can help pm or just leve it here and i am 14 comeing 15 as well

Hi Cameron,

I think you might have to wait till next season now as the ferreting season is over (due to rabbits breeding)

Good luck for the winter though

Yes I now but I am still going to met them at some time but its nice to now them loge time before you go out hunting if you now what I mean so you get to now them and things

Guest AngelicAcid

Hello mate, i hope you get someone to let you tag along, maybe better getting a family member or a close relative to help you out, or tag along as well due to your age, not meaning to dishearten you, im sure things will come good for you,

A.T.B.

Hello mate, i hope you get someone to let you tag along, maybe better getting a family member or a close relative to help you out, or tag along as well due to your age, not meaning to dishearten you, im sure things will come good for you,

A.T.B.

yes i mit do that but my mum and dad are not hunting mums or dads but i will find some one to help me i have lots of time don't i

Hey Cameron. I know a fellow that will take you out for the whole day for 50 quid. It also includes teaching you everything you need to know about ferreting and more. If you want to know more PM me and I will pass you on the details.

Hey Cameron. I know a fellow that will take you out for the whole day for 50 quid. It also includes teaching you everything you need to know about ferreting and more. If you want to know more PM me and I will pass you on the details.

that it a bit £50 y £50

Guest AngelicAcid

Cameron I would hang fire on that 50 quid lark, thats taking liberties.

All the lad wants is to be shown the ropes, im sure someone will be glad to take on a young apprentice.

Yes Cameron, you have all the time, just take it easy and good things will come.

Fifty quid? You're taking the Michael aren't you?

The satisfaction of passing on knowledge to somebody keen to learn should be enough reward.

I live in Durham i should say Stanley and have lots of nets but no land to put them on I have one dog and 12 ferrets 4 of them I work so if you can show me the ropes and get me out of the house I would love it if any one can help pm or just leve it here and i am 14 comeing 15 as well

forgot to ask...whats the dog youve got..how old is it and does it work

forgot to ask...whats the dog youve got..how old is it and does it work

cameron

someone from this site has offered to take me out for the first time next season. the people on this site will see you good mate. id offer but like i say ill be a first timer and a bit far from you i think.

good luck

gaz

were is he goin to get 50 quid for a days ferreting the boy is only 14 . i hope when you nead help people on this site will remember this .

W.D

we have been taking cam out for the last couple of months,no charge for diesel,feeding him every weekend,taking him onto prime land,lads that have been doing the ferts for 30 years,trying to teach him,all free of charge,its nice to know we are no longer required,after all the effort my mates have put into it for,him,well some one else can pick him up run him around,feed him,and good luck at trying to teach him,ian

Edited by ace32