Working Russell's breeders in GB

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would start with bringing your attention to the absurd thing: if I can't have a good working dog than there is not much chance to have an own line. And "breeding" rubbish isn't fun at all. Neither i

Ok that one, his name is EE louie bred by Don Campbell runs back thru old Davy Jones lines, maybe Don will tell us a bit more about him, he is in my yard since December and is worth his weight in gold

Dave seem's to have done more than most to get working dogs into Europe. No standard no dog? but in a working dog surely it's the standard of work we should look to? the kennel club never set out to

Posted Images

Anna I hope you find what you are looking for. but please never ask me to help you again, because you do not know if you want a worker or a toy dog.

Get on with your life, but get the hell out of mine.

Dave.

Thank you for the good wishes! Nevermind that it was you starting to get in contact with me on the forum lately!

Just for the record. ;)

Anna

I hate to agree that Anna you just wanted a "show dog". Anterior crossbite is the most common malocclusion, is not considered genetic or hereditary, and is correctable. If there is an anterior crossbite there must be a condition termed posterior crossbite. Posterior crossbite occurs when one or more of the premolar lower jaw teeth overlap the upper jaw teeth. This is a rare condition that occurs in the larger-nosed dog breeds. It's not that big of a deal. This pup to me would of been breedable. I even know that it is not a DQ to have a crossbite in the KC. I think you need to truely need to educate yourself a bit more. I do believe that Rednock is a breeder. You cant complain when you knew straight up and you don't educate yourself before jumping to conclusions.

One other thing Anna, it's more unethical not to tell names. What are you trying to hide? If you were truely ripped off or did an unjustice to then it is fair to warn others and tell names, so they can find the truth in dealing with that person. No one breeds a perfect dog. Some pups are culled for that.

I hate to agree that Anna you just wanted a "show dog". Anterior crossbite is the most common malocclusion, is not considered genetic or hereditary, and is correctable. If there is an anterior crossbite there must be a condition termed posterior crossbite. Posterior crossbite occurs when one or more of the premolar lower jaw teeth overlap the upper jaw teeth. This is a rare condition that occurs in the larger-nosed dog breeds. It's not that big of a deal. This pup to me would of been breedable. I even know that it is not a DQ to have a crossbite in the KC. I think you need to truely need to educate yourself a bit more. I do believe that Rednock is a breeder. You cant complain when you knew straight up and you don't educate yourself before jumping to conclusions.

One other thing Anna, it's more unethical not to tell names. What are you trying to hide? If you were truely ripped off or did an unjustice to then it is fair to warn others and tell names, so they can find the truth in dealing with that person. No one breeds a perfect dog. Some pups are culled for that.

Hi Lataza,

I think you have no clue of what your are talking.

For your kind information, a quote from the actual KC standard:

Mouth

Jaws strong, muscular. Teeth of a good size and set square to the jaws, with a perfect, regular and complete scissor bite, i.e. upper teeth closely overlapping lower teeth and set square to the jaws.

Quoted from: http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/82

If I only would want a show dog, I would not buy one that doesn't actualy fit the show standard. We knew it will be a small sized dog.

I think the ethical behavior is not mentioning the name as I also think the bite problem isn't the breeders fault in each and every case. I tryed to hide his name in order not to make him problems or people turning off him.

Don't make yourself bothered by facts, mate! ;)

Anna

Edited by Panna
Mouth

Jaws strong, muscular. Teeth of a good size and set square to the jaws, with a perfect, regular and complete scissor bite, i.e. upper teeth closely overlapping lower teeth and set square to the jaws.

Quoted from: http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/82

I'm ALWAYS for the respect of the standard, no standard no dog.

If we want only a mongrel working terrier then we have not problems about mouzzle,size,color etc.

However i think that anyone have the power to do what better he want at his own home..... "de gustibus non disputandum est"

However i think that anyone have the power to do what better he want at his own home.....

Do you know somebody who want to keep a dog with bite problem better than a correct one?

I don't think so...

you are in point of vantage with the latin language ;) (the gusto is not the object of argument?)

However i think that anyone have the power to do what better he want at his own home.....

Do you know somebody who want to keep a dog with bite problem better than a correct one?

I don't think so...

you are in point of vantage with the latin language ;) (the gusto is not the object of argument?)

We are saying the same thing.

:yes:

I will just say one thing to end it all, apart from the fact that Anna knew all about the docked tail and the "no pedigree" there is not a breeder in the world that would sell an eight week old pup, with the garantee, that when it was fully matured, it would make the perfect stud dog, and that it would fit the breed standard perfectly, it has now become more of a story of trying to shut the stable door after the horse bolted.

Ok thats me finished with the sublect.

rgds dave.

I will just say one thing to end it all, apart from the fact that Anna knew all about the docked tail and the "no pedigree" there is not a breeder in the world that would sell an eight week old pup, with the garantee, that when it was fully matured, it would make the perfect stud dog, and that it would fit the breed standard perfectly, it has now become more of a story of trying to shut the stable door after the horse bolted.

rgds dave.

You are right.

rgds dave.

OK, until now I even defended Don, but seems like dave makes me saying the whole truth.

Dave is just a messer and he came to the forum to try to "split" on me. Check out for his other messages. Not many in other topics.

But let's see step by step:

First of all, no one asked for guarantee. Dave, please quote me where did I ask for guarantee!

Being docked wasn't a problem for me as in our country and in the surrounding we are allowed to show our dogs even if docked. In Germany I could make the "breeding test", it has nothing to do with the docked tail. It would be great with an un-docked dog, but I did agree to it when Don said he will. Please do not say things which are not to here.

The dog would have a pedigree, as you were so kind to help me to have one. But when I realised the dog will have crooked teeth, I thanked for all your effort and asked you to stop the procedure. Please stop saying I knew I will not have a pedigree for the dog, as I had even several options to have one (real - of cource).

All your paranoia began when I asked if you are sure about Don's male being the sir of my dog. It was an innocent question, knowing you and Don put even 2 dogs on the same bitch in order to have pups. One of them was your male and one of them Don's male. It was a simple and rightful question out of interest, but you attacked me like I was asking for a murder! What was the issue?? You know I like your dog too.

Than I asked you in a polite letter how come the very same bitch put by Don himself to the forum with the text "KC bitch" and the same bitch is sent to me saying it is the dam of my dog....and than I read that I can not have a KC pedigree because the dam doesn't have any KC ped.

I have got a "not very nice" letter in which you told me "how come I dare to ask such a thing, while Don works his dogs xyz years" - but you couldn't explain me your right.

I only ask: at where did Don - or you - lie?

Than the dogie has arrived to Germany I also had a long jurney (of about 1000 kms to there and than another 1000 kms back) to have this dogie. The dog was vaccined by you and not Don, Don was even unable to prepare his (hand written) pedigree, it was complied by you. The dog was about 6 weeks old, even his birth date was falsh written on his pedigree and was full(!!) of mites, fleas, worms and had demodex.

I thanked you for the dog 1000 times, didn't complain, didn't split on anyone. You were a """friend""" only until I had my questions. Asked in a private mail and in nice manner. But than you lost your mind!

I did not complain on the money. I did not complain on the teeth. Have never complained on the docked tail.

You are paranoid, dave!

ah! and, Dave: Please do not misslead other people saying I'm not working my dog(s). I do work my older bitch and you know it well. Just like you know the answers in all the other issues, but you try to lie - just like with me and working my dog(s).

Anna

Edited by Panna

rgds dave.

OK, until now I even defended Don, but seems like dave makes me saying the whole truth.

Dave is just a messer and he came to the forum to try to "split" on me. Check out for his other messages. Not many in other topics.

But let's see step by step:

First of all, no one asked for guarantee. Dave, please quote me where did I ask for guarantee!

Being docked wasn't a problem for me as in our country and in the surrounding we are allowed to show our dogs even if docked. In Germany I could make the "breeding test", it has nothing to do with the docked tail. It would be great with an un-docked dog, but I did agree to it when Don said he will. Please do not say things which are not to here.

The dog would have a pedigree, as you were so kind to help me to have one. But when I realised the dog will have crooked teeth, I thanked for all your effort and asked you to stop the procedure. Please stop saying I knew I will not have a pedigree for the dog, as I had even several options to have one (real - of cource).

All your paranoia began when I asked if you are sure about Don's male being the sir of my dog. It was an innocent question, knowing you and Don put even 2 dogs on the same bitch in order to have pups. One of them was your male and one of them Don's male. It was a simple and rightful question out of interest, but you attacked me like I was asking for a murder! What was the issue?? You know I like your dog too.

Than I asked you in a polite letter how come the very same bitch put by Don himself to the forum with the text "KC bitch" and the same bitch is sent to me saying it is the dam of my dog....and than I read that I can not have a KC pedigree because the dam doesn't have any KC ped.

I have got a "not very nice" letter in which you told me "how come I dare to ask such a thing, while Don works his dogs xyz years" - but you couldn't explain me your right.

I only ask: at where did Don - or you - lie?

Than the dogie has arrived to Germany I also had a long jurney (of about 1000 kms to there and than another 1000 kms back) to have this dogie. The dog was vaccined by you and not Don, Don was even unable to prepare his (hand written) pedigree, it was complied by you. The dog was about 6 weeks old, even his birth date was falsh written on his pedigree and was full(!!) of mites, fleas, worms and had demodex.

I thanked you for the dog 1000 times, didn't complain, didn't split on anyone. You were a """friend""" only until I had my questions. Asked in a private mail and in nice manner. But than you lost your mind!

I did not complain on the money. I did not complain on the teeth. Have never complained on the docked tail.

You are paranoid, dave!

ah! and, Dave: Please do not misslead other people saying I'm not working my dog(s). I do work my older bitch and you know it well. Just like you know the answers in all the other issues, but you try to lie - just like with me and working my dog(s).

Anna

Very nice. You are right too.

Dave seem's to have done more than most to get working dogs into Europe.

No standard no dog? but in a working dog surely it's the standard of work we should look to? the kennel club never set out to breed or preserve working dogs.

Bryan

• Like 1
Dave seem's to have done more than most to get working dogs into Europe.

No standard no dog? but in a working dog surely it's the standard of work we should look to? the kennel club never set out to breed or preserve working dogs.

Bryan

If it was like you say, there was really no dog. But he is here, sleeping next to me, preparing for the next season to work! :clapper:;)

KC standard isn't what leads me and my taste. But this bite isn't correct according to any standard. Even those that are to preserve working dogs.

Best wishes,

Anna