GUNPOWER STEALTH FOR SWAP

Here i have Gunpower stealth that will come with silencer, bipod, laptop bag and sabre 4x12x42 milldot scopes with zoom and 11 stage milldot settings inc scope protectors. The gun is in good condition as it has been camo taped as you can see in the pics. This is a standard rifle. It has not been tuned or messed with, and workes perfectly. I'm looking to swap it for a gun of similar value as i just fancy a change. Let me know what you've got.

post-31110-1236855017.jpg

post-31110-1236855029.jpg

Here i have Gunpower stealth that will come with silencer, bipod, laptop bag and sabre 4x12x42 milldot scopes with zoom and 11 stage milldot settings inc scope protectors. The gun is in good condition as it has been camo taped as you can see in the pics. This is a standard rifle. It has not been tuned or messed with, and workes perfectly. I'm looking to swap it for a gun of similar value as i just fancy a change. Let me know what you've got.
nice gun mate i would love one like that
Guest air gunner

its worth a try but a BSA supersport with a silencer and bsa scope and gun bag. It is great if you want a real air rifle and get back to the routes of the sport a bear knuckle gun for the real air gunner.

Edited by air gunner

yes shes a cracker looks mint but im after a rifle for walking and shootin if you know what i mean this is more of a stalking gun

yes shes a cracker looks mint but im after a rifle for walking and shootin if you know what i mean this is more of a stalking gun

what about about my smk 20 just right for walking about you can c pics on my profile

WEIHRAUCH HW97K V-MACH TUNED 11.5 FTP .177 800 FPS 6X24-50 TASCO VARMINT MILDOT PARALLAX OWES £450 FOR SALE. WHAT CALIBRE IS YOUR RIFLE MATE?.

WOLVERHAMPTON

Edited by RAMCAM

WEIHRAUCH HW97K V-MACH TUNED 11.5 FTP .177 800 FPS 6X24-50 TASCO VARMINT MILDOT PARALLAX OWES £450 FOR SALE. WHAT CALIBRE IS YOUR RIFLE MATE?.

WOLVERHAMPTON

ITS A .22 BRO