Hi all, my friend has 2 patterdale terriors who we think have mange, they are both working dogs, does anyone know a really good way of getting rid of the mange, its Sarcoptic mange by what we can find on the net, he tried duramitex but they still seem to be scratching and have some sores, cheers in advance.
take them to the vet give a fake name and address, they will diagnose it then they will treat it. when they ask how you goin to pay say i can pay £10 now and the rest in installments then just dont pay them .thats what i do

and when the time comes you really need a vet youle be blacklisted by everyone and your dog will die in your arms!!!! nice one [bANNED TEXT]...one thing a working dog man should always have is a good relationship with his vet!!!!

Hi all, my friend has 2 patterdale terriors who we think have mange, they are both working dogs, does anyone know a really good way of getting rid of the mange, its Sarcoptic mange by what we can find on the net, he tried duramitex but they still seem to be scratching and have some sores, cheers in advance.
take them to the vet give a fake name and address, they will diagnose it then they will treat it. when they ask how you goin to pay say i can pay £10 now and the rest in installments then just dont pay them .thats what i do

SO HOW MANY VETS HAVE YOU USED UPTO NOW???? I WOULD BE CHANGING MY VET IF THEY WOULDNT TREAT OR REPORTED A WORKING TERRIER FOR INJURIES.

Its just not worth the risk here mate, they are bang on top, They dont understand these dogs were born to hunt !

if you cant get hold of any stronghold i use Benzyl Benzoate which is sold over the counter at most chemists about £4-5, it is used for scabies and pediculosis in humans so will be safe for the dogs and works a treat

good luck

Adam

benzo /benzoate from the chemists mate 4 quid for 500ml bottle best stuf for mange its really for crabs so dont let the missus go buy it

and when the time comes you really need a vet youle be blacklisted by everyone and your dog will die in your arms!!!! nice one [bANNED TEXT]...one thing a working dog man should always have is a good relationship with his vet!!!!

i always send different people in the vets and i dont go there alot im only into hare coursing. just for the dogs jabs and once for the mange.and i wont be blacklisted because its not me going in!