Guest buster321c

Firstly quarter your rabbit and squirrel then marinade in levi roots reggae reggae sauce and leave to soak in for a couple of hours then get a load of veg i used carrots, peppers, tomatoes, parsnips and mushrooms too, slice them up and put most of them in a big flattish pyrex dish then drizzle a bit of of oil over the lot (veg) and add half a cup of water then place your meat (rabbit and squirrel) on top of the veg then place the rest of the veg on top of the meat, then either add some more reggae reggae sauce or this time i added some reggae reggae love apple tomato ketchup over the whole lot meat, veg everything also add some salt, pepper or anything else that takes your fancy (i put a sprinkling of garlic salt) then put in the oven on about 180 degree celsius for roughly an hour (one hour fifteen minutes for me) check after 45 mins to see how much longer (depends on your cooker) then voi la one of the best dishes i've had! here is a before photo will add the after once it has finished cookng

Shamlessly borrowed from elsewhere

Firstly quarter your rabbit and squirrel then marinade in levi roots reggae reggae sauce and leave to soak in for a couple of hours then get a load of veg i used carrots, peppers, tomatoes, parsnips and mushrooms too, slice them up and put most of them in a big flattish pyrex dish then drizzle a bit of of oil over the lot (veg) and add half a cup of water then place your meat (rabbit and squirrel) on top of the veg then place the rest of the veg on top of the meat, then either add some more reggae reggae sauce or this time i added some reggae reggae love apple tomato ketchup over the whole lot meat, veg everything also add some salt, pepper or anything else that takes your fancy (i put a sprinkling of garlic salt) then put in the oven on about 180 degree celsius for roughly an hour (one hour fifteen minutes for me) check after 45 mins to see how much longer (depends on your cooker) then voi la one of the best dishes i've had! here is a before photo will add the after once it has finished cookng

Shamlessly borrowed from elsewhere

have heard they are great as a stir fry , but like the sound of reggae reggae sauce marinade !!