My 7/16 9/16 bull greyhound

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi mate your dog looks well, just had to get rid of mine she was only well he said 11 weeks but her legs gave way because he took it away from the mother at 5 weeks old and the body did not get calciu

Posted Images

Pic of your dogs brother, he's about 24.5" at the moment

SDC10095.jpg

SDC10096.jpg

hes a tidy dog mate, both pups have still a bit to grow, just hope TEX dosnt go too big, this litter has been lengthy and tall, good produce so far, now we will wait and see if they are any good in the working fields

nice strong dog pal , have you still got rip they should make a good team ,i was talkin to you last crabfair up on the field last year . ive jus got myself first larl pup got a bull greyhound whippet so hopefully make the grade

yes pal i have still got RIP and they will make a good team, im thinking about retiring him after this season lamping,

and just take him beating pal, what you got on now mate

Update on TEX...

7/16 9/16 bull greyhound

25 1/2 tts

6 1/2 months old

40lbs

Photo0334.jpg

hi mate your dog looks well, just had to get rid of mine she was only well he said 11 weeks but her legs gave way because he took it away from the mother at 5 weeks old and the body did not get calcium. he is one nob head but all the best mate, if you know anyone who has bull greyhound to sell let us no cheers tony

• Like 1
Update on TEX...

7/16 9/16 bull greyhound

25 1/2 tts

6 1/2 months old

40lbs

Photo0334.jpg

hi mate your dog looks well, just had to get rid of mine she was only well he said 11 weeks but her legs gave way because he took it away from the mother at 5 weeks old and the body did not get calcium. he is one nob head but all the best mate, if you know anyone who has bull greyhound to sell let us no cheers tony

thats a shame pal, theres always bullgreyhound and bull greyhound pups for sale this neck of the woods, i hope mine just makes the grade that i want it to make.

cheers

post-32404-1237133688.jpg

nice strong dog pal , have you still got rip they should make a good team ,i was talkin to you last crabfair up on the field last year . ive jus got myself first larl pup got a bull greyhound whippet so hopefully make the grade

yes pal i have still got RIP and they will make a good team, im thinking about retiring him after this season lamping,

heres my first pup got her when she was 10wks off a mate , she was bred from fella at workington way some where trying to find info about she how she bred shes now 5 and half month 21"

heres my first pup got her when she was 10wks off a mate , she was bred from fella at workington way some where trying to find info about she how she bred shes now 5 and half month 21"

was it off a fella called john parks mate, if it is the pup will be a first cross bullgreyhound

was it off a fella called john parks mate, if it is the pup will be a first cross bullgreyhound

ment to be off fella called steve nicknamed goose or goosey as far as i know so far

ment to be off fella called steve nicknamed goose or goosey as far as i know so far

i will find out pal, rips being used as a stud for a very hard 3/4 bullgreyhound in summer so hopefully i will get a pup from him and hopefully tex will do the buisness

another dog pup from the litter carruthers,it stands at 25@ts.a lad close to me has lined his bitch which is the sister to these pups's sire with remus,so same blood really,the mother to the litter thats due is about 28'ts and can run, a very quick bitch.

post-960-1237403737.jpg

post-960-1237403749_thumb.jpg

post-960-1237403764_thumb.jpg