just aq few pictures from this week

just a small nerve :laugh:......but im exactly the same

Its just soo annoying, we have moved around alot and everywhere we go we get grief coz were a young couple with teenage kids and a whole heap of animals. Now ive had they bloody R.S.P.C.A called on me, ive had the dog warden phoned, ive been reported to the council AND we had social services called, all at my last house. Everytime they came round to check out ours dogs our kids, the kennels and there food i was told i had a good set up, the dogs were very well looked after and that they were shocked someone so young could deal with everything we had going on at the time so well!! My kennels were £800 and they were huge! and i was being accused of putting them in little boxes!! If i payed £800 for a little box i was f*****g DONE! My dogs didnt even live in there kennels they were house dogs, i had the kennels there because our neighbour kept complaining the dogs were "harrasing" her!! The same woman complained that our kids swore in our back garden, now my children wouldnt dare swear and even if they did they wouldnt be stupid enough to do it where someone could hear them!!

Now just to round up i hate to take up ur time in ranting but well i like it lol, Im 20 my partner is 23 and we have two kids, 14 and 17 (now try and work that out lmao) we own 5 dogs, 6 cats, 4 rabbits, 4 rats, a fish and a ferret and a partridge in a pear f*****g tree!! AND WE DO IT BETTER THAN MOST f*****g 40 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!

And people think im hostile.......never lol

Edited by christine88

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its just soo annoying, we have moved around alot and everywhere we go we get grief coz were a young couple with teenage kids and a whole heap of animals. Now ive had they bloody R.S.P.C.A called on me, ive had the dog warden phoned, ive been reported to the council AND we had social services called, all at my last house. Everytime they came round to check out ours dogs our kids, the kennels and there food i was told i had a good set up, the dogs were very well looked after and that they were shocked someone so young could deal with everything we had going on at the time so well!! My kennels were £800 and they were huge! and i was being accused of putting them in little boxes!! If i payed £800 for a little box i was f*****g DONE! My dogs didnt even live in there kennels they were house dogs, i had the kennels there because our neighbour kept complaining the dogs were "harrasing" her!! The same woman complained that our kids swore in our back garden, now my children wouldnt dare swear and even if they did they wouldnt be stupid enough to do it where someone could hear them!!

Now just to round up i hate to take up ur time in ranting but well i like it lol, Im 20 my partner is 23 and we have two kids, 14 and 17 (now try and work that out lmao) we own 5 dogs, 6 cats, 4 rabbits, 4 rats, a fish and a ferret and a partridge in a pear f*****g tree!! AND WE DO IT BETTER THAN MOST f*****g 40 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!

And people think im hostile.......never lol

aye theres plenty of snobs that know feck all and waste the authoorities time

i know this may sound like a silly question but how could you have a kid when you were 3? :icon_redface:

your house sounds like myne, full of animals

aye theres plenty of snobs that know feck all and waste the authoorities time

i know this may sound like a silly question but how could you have a kid when you were 3? :icon_redface:

your house sounds like myne, full of animals

Lol ahhh i love it, it confuses everyone, long story short they aint ours, my partners mum died nearly 5 years ago, they been living with us every sinse. I see it i wash there clothes, feed them, house them and general do everything a parent does there for they are ours. My partners goes out and works shit loads of hours so we can take care of them, and even if i do sound big headed they are still so much better behaved, polite and smarter then soo many kids i know that are the same ages!

I couldnt have a quet house at all, i love the madness of the kids and the animals its so much fun. I do feel like a proud parent everytime we go to there parents evening or watch our girls dance shows and see our boys work [bANNED TEXT] he gets home from college (he has ADHD and has the mental ages of about 13, and yet he is still in college training to be a carpenter and has just been accepted for level 2 of his course). Our two dont roam the streets till early ours of the morning causing trouble and generally being a neuscance, they are polite and respectful. Which is why when our old neighbour accused them of swearing i nearly smacked the bitch lmao!! I couldnt though she was old lol!!

One big happy family lol..........sometimes!

P.S. i so sound like a miletary soldier man im not really lol

Lol ahhh i love it, it confuses everyone, long story short they aint ours, my partners mum died nearly 5 years ago, they been living with us every sinse. I see it i wash there clothes, feed them, house them and general do everything a parent does there for they are ours. My partners goes out and works shit loads of hours so we can take care of them, and even if i do sound big headed they are still so much better behaved, polite and smarter then soo many kids i know that are the same ages!

I couldnt have a quet house at all, i love the madness of the kids and the animals its so much fun. I do feel like a proud parent everytime we go to there parents evening or watch our girls dance shows and see our boys work [bANNED TEXT] he gets home from college (he has ADHD and has the mental ages of about 13, and yet he is still in college training to be a carpenter and has just been accepted for level 2 of his course). Our two dont roam the streets till early ours of the morning causing trouble and generally being a neuscance, they are polite and respectful. Which is why when our old neighbour accused them of swearing i nearly smacked the bitch lmao!! I couldnt though she was old lol!!

One big happy family lol..........sometimes!

P.S. i so sound like a miletary soldier man im not really lol

good on you :clapper: best of luck in the future