STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

Guest little lurcher
if you sold the dog for £100 and gave the bitch for free ,how can you still own the dogs

read my post , i sold the whippet for 100 ( dog) gave a whippet bitch of 6yrs old to the lad , then after a while and going lamping etc with him he asked to BORROW MY lurcher to do a bit of work with , BORROW!!!! ok , so as per convo , he then admitted he had let a dog get to bitch and thats why he hadnt returned it to me , so i explained i wasnt happy with it , but whats done was done and that id allow him to keep the litter AT HIS COST , but as i was so annoyed i wanted the DOG back at no cost to me to cover the time length the bitch would be out of work with me , and i was to get the price of a pup or pup and MY BITCH back when pups were 5 weeks old ,TODAY he agreed to bring both dogs for me to see and DOG was coming home today as per agreement , and i would see the bitch to make sure she was still ok as i was pissed off he had bred my bitch without my permission!!! SO BOTH DOGS ARE MY PROPERTY and i have a taped conversation from today where he admits the dogs are BOTH mine , the whippet bitch is not!!! :censored:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little lurcher
didnt realise you had lent him another one of you dogs you had ,hope you get them back

no problems , my writing probably is all over the place , after i got that text tbh? please could you crosspost to as many places as you can , im so pleased i chip and register , it may be the saving grace here , and also having a witness to his collecting the bitch to borrow , willing to make statement and parksie was in close phone contact and knew the full story from start

go round kick the door in ask were the dogs are he wont tell you kick the feck in to him till he tells you the law wont do feck all you will be lucky if they do the longer you leve it the harder to find them it will be fecking twats like this make my blood boil

its already been done threats passing both sides bigtime and im scared how far it will go tbh , i have to sit back til 8pm tomorrow , as much as i hate sitting here , at least i am within the law and ill get revenge when i need to

just make sure when you do get the dogs bk (if you do and hope you do) that he gets what is coming to him fecking twat sorry mate i could not just sit ther good luck mate

If anyone knows this guy just have a word because Little Lurcher is a real genuine lady and these dogs really mean the world to her, they were out on loan and the £100 was just a holding fee for the Whippet dog she always had the option to have him back. I know this because I was next in line to have him and was offered exactly the same deal. Theres no need for any trouble or for this to go any further with the police, she just wants back whats rightly hers.

Come on mate have a heart for a genuine fellow hunter!

Guest little lurcher

as soon as i ring , they put fone down ? im hoping they will advertise the pups [bANNED TEXT] born in about 5 weeks time so someone will see them then and i can get in and get my dogs back , my worry is the whippet dog , he has now fullfilled what he wanted from him and could have been dumped anywhere

Guest little lurcher

posters are available to download from doglost here is the link

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...52BKa31Z_352jbt

also to add that the twat who nicked them is now advertising various older jack russell bitches on epupz, type in jack russells norfolk and you will get his name address and telephone numbers , so if any of you want to help please give him several calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posters are available to download from doglost here is the link

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...52BKa31Z_352jbt

also to add that the twat who nicked them is now advertising various older jack russell bitches on epupz, type in jack russells norfolk and you will get his name address and telephone numbers , so if any of you want to help please give him several calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Norfolk aswell, i will keep a eye out and i will also keep a check on local papers/newsagents adverts etc