can anyone help? AAS00 pellet jammed in barrel

was wondering if anyone could help me just done something really stupid. Have just got the magazine system for the gun and have accidently reloaded twice because the mechanism jammed. How do i go about getting the pellets out of the barrel without damaging the gun? the gun is an AA S200 Mk3

Thanks for helping

Luke

was wondering if anyone could help me just done something really stupid. Have just got the magazine system for the gun and have accidently reloaded twice because the mechanism jammed. How do i go about getting the pellets out of the barrel without damaging the gun? the gun is an AA S200 Mk3

Thanks for helping

Luke

I had the same problem with my MK2 S200,take the barrel off,dead easy just remove allen screws on sight dovetails,get a suitable length and diameter of rod,enter it at the muzzle end and gently and firmly tap the pellets backwards and out.10 minute job if you've got the right size of rod.

cheers.grf

i did the same thing with the same gun and you dont need to take the barrell off, i just straigthend a metal coathanger and gentley tap them out into the breach, easy peasy

Ryan

Agree, taking barrels off and what not only makes the job longer and more work.

Can get a cleaning kit for a tenner, saves nackering boreing on gun with coat hangers and what not.