a lad round my end has advertised his 8month old saluki bitch for sale. i was talking to him today and she is a nice looking thing and he said she has had a few rabbits but he doesnt get out alot with her due to having kids. he has it up for £250 but said would take £200 for her at lowest. i just wondered if anyone would be intrested if so i will get number from advertisement and pass it on here. he also said he has papers with her so if anyones intrested let me know and il pass number on. from south yorkshire (doncaster area) :thumbs:

Edited by luke d

a lad round my end has advertised his 8month old saluki bitch for sale. i was talking to him today and she is a nice looking thing and he said she has had a few rabbits but he doesnt get out alot with her due to having kids. he has it up for £250 but said would take £200 for her at lowest. i just wondered if anyone would be intrested if so i will get number from advertisement and pass it on here. he also said he has papers with her so if anyones intrested let me know and il pass number on. from south yorkshire (doncaster area) :thumbs:
give me a ring mate if the saluki bitch is still for sale.07784136939

thanks for pm's i will put his nmber up later when i get it and i wont be able to pass any of your numbers to him as its rare that i see him cheers

thanks for pm's i will put his nmber up later when i get it and i wont be able to pass any of your numbers to him as its rare that i see him cheers

do you still have her, is she bresd of coursing stuff,PRE BAN, cheers

MY NUMBER IS 07595 835271 CALL ME MATE INTERSTED IN THE BITCH

i think this dog is now sold as lots of intrest was shown but not certain let me know if anyone has baught it

i think this dog is now sold as lots of intrest was shown but not certain let me know if anyone has baught it