IM BEGGING HERE

GIVE THE PLUMMER TERRIER OWNERS MOANERS A TOPIC OF THERE OWN IM SICK OF SEEING THE BITCHING AND MOANING AND f*****g BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON

IF THERE WAS A PLUMMER THREAD I COULD AVOID IT AND SAVE MYSELF THE HEART ACHE OF ALL THE SHIT THAT SURROUNDS THEM !

PLEASE PLEASE CAN JIM FIX IT FOR ME?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

:no: Oh no Fellman, now youve gone and unleashed another can of worms :cry:

Lets see how long it takes for someone to say....why should Plummers have their own topics, why cant Bedlingtons, bull x's etc etc.....it was once suggested on another forum years ago and it caused an even bigger uproar :icon_eek: .....lets just try and wait it out till Septmember, perhaps people will calm down when they have something else to use up their frustrations with :yes:

MOLL.

GIVE THE PLUMMER TERRIER OWNERS MOANERS A TOPIC OF THERE OWN IM SICK OF SEEING THE BITCHING AND MOANING AND f*****g BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON

IF THERE WAS A PLUMMER THREAD I COULD AVOID IT AND SAVE MYSELF THE HEART ACHE OF ALL THE SHIT THAT SURROUNDS THEM !

PLEASE PLEASE CAN JIM FIX IT FOR ME?

Fellman calm down you'll raise your blood pressure,it's another terrier after all. Not my cup of tea though each to their own :laugh:

Guest MOLLY

Bullet my dear...why do you jump on people and get your knickers in a twist all the time?

Ask at your Drs about fluoxetine, might help :good:

Fellman has been on this forum and others before it for a VERY long time, he is a salt of the earth bloke, and was here way before the plummer arguments started. He never asked for the plummer threads to be removed but for them to have thier own topic section ;)

MOLL.

but thats my veiws

plummers has much rites to be on here as much as boarders, jackrussels,fells and patterdales

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Come on a minute the same right as Jack Russels perhaps,but surely not as much right as fells,pats and Borders.LOL

Guest MOLLY
Fellman i not bein funny youv only benn on here a few weeks and you wernt in the argument on here the outherday so kepp the snout out :no:

Check the date Fellman joined..under his name/advatar, and compare it to yours :laugh::laugh:

MOLL.

Guest grubygrafter

CHIEF. why hold back. come on what do you really think. i might be wrong but i get the feeling you dont like plummer terriers. :no: i dont know why ....lets just call it intuition :laugh: . felly your a devil you are. if you go to the lowther i will let you get me a coffee :D

if plummer terriers got there own bit . it would be interesting to see who frequented it :D i think its a good idea :good:

Guest rattingaddict
CHIEF. why hold back. come on what do you really think. i might be wrong but i get the feeling you dont like plummer terriers. :no: i dont know why ....lets just call it intuition :laugh: . felly your a devil you are. if you go to the lowther i will let you get me a coffee :D

if plummer terriers got there own bit . it would be interesting to see who frequented it :D i think its a good idea :good:

this topic wasnt started by a plummer owner so why the big rant?

Guest grubygrafter

this topic wasnt started by a plummer owner so why the big rant?