Found - Whippet Dog

A friend of mine has found a Whippet Dog in Stoke-on-Trent, obviously not going to give out too many details on here but PM me if you know of one missing in the area. Apparently he's quite agressive especially around food but may be just because he's been a stray.

I've PM'd you

Cheers- I've put on forum but not on front of site. You should let local dog warden know as well. They will probably let you keep it if you are ok to look after it. If not dog wardens normally put in stray pound, depending if they have pts policy or rehoming policy. If you look after it & want to keep it you have to allow 28 days for legal owner to come forward. Kennels only have to allow 7 days

If you are stuck let me know.

He's already told them but they couldn't be bothered, didn't even want come check if he was chipped, we may be able to make space for him if push comes to shove.

Some of the dog wardens dont give a monkeys. Any vet will check it for nothing for you though. If you are stuck there is a whippet rescue near you or he could come to kennels I go to & find a home. You have to give owners 28 days to come forward thou, kennels only have to give seven.

Stupid isnt it.